Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Everton (A)... Wednesday.

6 minutes ago, Guest said:

I don't think anyone would argue that it's solely his fault but I think you have to acknowledge that having a keeper who's very passive and won't/can't command his box at set-pieces is going to have a negative impact on your ability to defend them

Ward was the same against Brentford which I found interesting. Instructions from Brodge and his staff ? 

21 minutes ago, Guest said:

I don't think anyone would argue that it's solely his fault but I think you have to acknowledge that having a keeper who's very passive and won't/can't command his box at set-pieces is going to have a negative impact on your ability to defend them

He's probably in the top 4 keepers in the premier league.

Just stop slating the players he very good

Edited by Fox85
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, daddylonglegs said:

Kelechi masterclass tonight.

I saw that someone in the football forum league on fantasy football who is about 30,000th in the world (so not an idiot) has captained Kelechi tonight. Absolutely fantastic differential. 

Oh shit. I've still got Vardy as captain - I really should pay attention to FFL if I'm going to do it properly.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Albrighton LM, Under RM and Barnes as a central striker id like to see tonight. Pace of Barnes vs Mina and Keane would be a serious threat as appose to Perez

Does he run slower on the wing?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Does he run slower on the wing?

This is my point. When Barnes has been so good on the wing and has been scoring goals from there, why would we put him up front? So many in the past have said Perez isnt a wide player, play him down the middle and now we have the chance to and people are saying no play Barnes down middle. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jayfox26 said:

This is my point. When Barnes has been so good on the wing and has been scoring goals from there, why would we put him up front? So many in the past have said Perez isnt a wide player, play him down the middle and now we have the chance to and people are saying no play Barnes down middle. 

Totally,imagine if Perez bags a Hatrick and carries on. Might never see vardy start again👀