Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Everton (A)... Wednesday.

6 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

To be fair it only ever comes around 45 mins before the official announcement. 

Not really the point though is it. 
Does any other team in the league have its lineup leaked by someone hiding behind a Twitter account ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fox85 said:

Perez to to slow like really slow to be put upfront.

I hope he can have one of his better games tonight because when he is on he is on fire.

But what Perez are we going to get?

An injured one looking at his ability to stay in his feet and the Everton defence.

10 hours ago, Lesta2014 said:

Always feel like Everton will beat us. Bit of a bogey team in my head (stats probably don’t back that up). They are on good form and will fancy their chances from set pieces with Mina, Keane, richarlison, Calvert-lewin in the middle and James or sigurdson putting in quality delivery. Hold them out from set pieces and I think we nick it 

I know what you mean about how they feel like a bogey side. I class them like West Ham, in that they ain't all that,. But for some reason we make them look like prime barca no matter how shit their form.

I checked it out on fotmob app. Understandable thoughts from recent results but surprisingly even overall.

(I'm not going to change my thoughts though, I'm no quitter)Screenshot_2021-01-27-18-47-53-26_955f68c4df44ad6a86e46b05cf65099a.thumb.jpg.055ddc04d3a9ea8644d1d2c1cd69c0d0.jpgScreenshot_2021-01-27-18-48-13-60_955f68c4df44ad6a86e46b05cf65099a.thumb.jpg.b9fb51750d8e3745578411fb72b5cc7e.jpgScreenshot_2021-01-27-18-48-21-71_955f68c4df44ad6a86e46b05cf65099a.thumb.jpg.c0bf5b83c1a37419234ba9def4a69246.jpg

13 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

To be fair it only ever comes around 45 mins before the official announcement. 

45 minutes is enough time for the opposition to tweak things...

21 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Un believable this leak continues. It may cost us one day.

Has anyone at the club said anything publicly about it? I wouldn't have thought it would be difficult to narrow it down...

Looking forward to some patronising pre match build up.

Some bollocks like this:

- should we be thinking about these two sides in title race? Macca says no.

- leicester need to improve their home form

- leicester can't win without vardy

God I miss going to games, never had to listen to all the nonsense pre match build up.

• Like 2

Just now, Chocolate Teapot said:

Looking forward to some patronising pre match build up.

Some bollocks like this:

- should we be thinking about these two sides in title race? Macca says no.

- leicester need to improve their home form

- leicester can't win without vardy

God I miss going to games, never had to listen to all the nonsense pre match build up.

"Pre match build up" is only 15 mins so I wouldn't worry they will probably talk about man utd until kick off...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2