Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Everton (A)... Wednesday.

13 minutes ago, daddylonglegs said:

Kelechi masterclass tonight.

I saw that someone in the football forum league on fantasy football who is about 30,000th in the world (so not an idiot) has captained Kelechi tonight. Absolutely fantastic differential. 

:nacho:

• Haha 2

Guest Hansifüx
50 minutes ago, Nick said:

There's not a world where DCL doesn't score a header tonight - still think we could win 2-1 or 3-1 - but I can't see him not scoring!

Do wonder if Soyunco will start for the very purpose of marking DCL...

DCL didn't know how to score until recently ... and Evans and Fofana are both very good in the air 

1 hour ago, fuchsntf said:

Bahhh..!! lets have some fun..

Kasper

Fofana       Soyuncu

Castagna                           Justin

N'didi

Tielemans     Maddison

Albrighton                       Barnes

Under

Riccardo..Perez...Nacho...Evans...Thomas..Ward..Mendy

If we go defensive...

Kasper

Fofana   Evans Soyuncu

Castagna                           Justin

N'didi

Albrighton           Tielemans     

Maddison

Barnes

Riccardo..Perez...Nacho...Amartey...Under..Ward..Mendy

Big news is who will be the commentary line-up on BT. Fletch and Macca are the big boys so may be saved for Tottenham v Liverpool tomorrow. Ian Darke did Southampton's match and that's a long trek the next day.

It'll be Savage, won't it?

8 hours ago, adejo92 said:

We're guaranteed to concede from a set piece so I'm going for a 2-1 win.

I'm a massive critic of Nacho but I'm more than open to my opinion being changed. Intact, I'd love him to change my opinion of him by bagging a few in Vardys absence .

I'm actually more confident that this is more likely with nacho than Perez, but still not really very confident at all in either of them. 

Our best hope is maddison, barnes and possibly under to get goals from elsewhere imo.

Announce odsonne 🙏

Edited by gw_leics772
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Hansifüx said:

DCL didn't know how to score until recently ... and Evans and Fofana are both very good in the air 

Sure - and DCL hasn't scored in his last 5 PL games but he loves a header and Richarlison is back who enjoys feeding him.

I wondered about Soy starting - not because he's good in the air and Fof's not - but because he's a right physical mother ****er that plays on the left side and DCL has a right sided forward position - so they'd match up and Soy could err mash him up... a bit.

18 minutes ago, gw_leics772 said:

I'm incapable of doing this and if I had a choice I'd take all or nothing over a draw.

Strange I know but it's just how my addled brain works.

Its funny, because if we draw, I'll know I'll be disappointed we haven't won. Just the way a fan is I suppose. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, daddylonglegs said:

Kelechi masterclass tonight.

I saw that someone in the football forum league on fantasy football who is about 30,000th in the world (so not an idiot) has captained Kelechi tonight. Absolutely fantastic differential. 

I was tempted to buy him for the upcoming weekend but that is next level stuff.

2 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

They really seem to be quite salty about our success as well, on their forum right now. Apparently they feel we get too much press coverage and we're sky favorites compared to them... They're keen to "put us in our place". Bit weird

It's simple. We're a more interesting club than Everton. Their last major trophy was in 1995. Since then we've won 3 major trophies (including the Premier League), got to a Champions League QF, had 7 promotions and relegations, and achieved probably the greatest of great escapes. In all that time Everton have been hanging around mid-table of the Prem  :yawn: 

• Like 1

Just now, Fox85 said:

Kaspers fault now is it ahhh the joys of FT

I don't think anyone would argue that it's solely his fault but I think you have to acknowledge that having a keeper who's very passive and won't/can't command his box at set-pieces is going to have a negative impact on your ability to defend them

Just now, Guest said:

I don't think anyone would argue that it's solely his fault but I think you have to acknowledge that having a keeper who's very passive and won't/can't command his box at set-pieces is going to have a negative impact on your ability to defend them

There's at least one poster who appears to be borderline obsessed with him.