Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Everton (A)... Wednesday.

1 minute ago, fuchsntf said:

Bahhh..!! lets have some fun..

Kasper

Fofana       Soyuncu

Castagna                           Justin

N'didi

Tielemans     Maddison

Albrighton                       Barnes

Under

Riccardo..Perez...Nacho...Evans...Thomas..Ward..Mendy

I dont know why but I reckon Brendan might throw a curveball and pick Nacho

10 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

They really seem to be quite salty about our success as well, on their forum right now. Apparently they feel we get too much press coverage and we're sky favorites compared to them... They're keen to "put us in our place". Bit weird

Probably because they've been in the league forever, and we've come up and achieved more in 5 years than they have? 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, talking_goldfish said:

Now this today is a proper game, which really could go either way.

I've had a quick gander at their forum and they're pretty confident that even without Allan or Doucoure they've got enough to win this, especially as we are without JV.

I've also read through the posts on this forum and it would appear we're pretty confident too that even without JV we've got enough to win this, especially as they are without Allan and Doucoure(!)

One thing we can all agree on is that this is in the balance and whoever wins it will feel they can go on a run and maybe even claim that Top 4 place - I'm just a-praying it's us that takes the initiative. Our next 5 Prem games are pretty comparable so I think the momentum gained from the win here could be really beneficial.

Our Next 5 PL Fixtures

Leeds (H)

Fulham (A)

Wolves (A)

Liverpool (H)

Aston Villa (A)

Everton's Next 5 PL Fixtures

Newcastle (H)

Leeds (A)

Man U (A)

Fulham (H)

Liverpool (A)

As for me, I'm bricking it and will be during the game every time we give them a corner and that weasel Richarlison falls over in the box. I do think we'll win but I'll prob watch half of it through my hands!

The  Rodgers-boys.....Peep-bo...!!

16 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

They really seem to be quite salty about our success as well, on their forum right now. Apparently they feel we get too much press coverage and we're sky favorites compared to them... They're keen to "put us in our place". Bit weird

Yes, I read that one.  What they would really like to do is put themselves in our place, but that's not going to happen.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

To be fair if they had won the league 5 years ago and were back challenging I expect everyone would be talking about them in the same say.  As it is they are having a decent season for the first time in about 30 years, but it could easily all end mid table again.  Where is the story in that?

14 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Hardly a curveball to pick our only fit striker as our starting striker.

No but most people will be expecting Perez to start as he started against Brentford. And most on here seem like they'd rather play with 10 men than entertain the thought of Nacho starting 

Have a horrible feeling this is going to be one of them games where we just don't turn up and concede to a dodgy penalty/set piece.  Hopefully im wrong and Brendan plays another tactical master class. Dont think Everton have the players to keep Barnes,Maddison & Tielemans all quite

17 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

We'll have a good chance of winning this if, we minimize the amount of free kicks and corners we give away.

There's not a world where DCL doesn't score a header tonight - still think we could win 2-1 or 3-1 - but I can't see him not scoring!

Do wonder if Soyunco will start for the very purpose of marking DCL...

36 minutes ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

Probably because they've been in the league forever, and we've come up and achieved more in 5 years than they have? 

Absolutely. Plus they are a byword for turgid , tedious football enlivened only somewhat by their often hilarious transfer policy seemingly  aimed at wasting as much of their owner's money as possible   which is why they get less media  coverage than an entertaining and likeable side like the Foxes.

• Like 1