Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Zear0

Formula 1 2021

On 10/02/2021 at 11:16, Nick said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/55992727

This aint gonna fly, surely?

This isn't going to stop the dominance of Mercedes.  it just means Hamilton is likely to win two races over the weekend instead of the one.

The most exciting thing that can happen in F1 is for Red bull, Ferrari and perhaps McLaren to become mega competitive and we'll have all the excitement we need then. I think this has to happen naturally though and with time I'm sure we'll see some sort of shift, whether that's Mercedes dropping off a bit or the others improving...

They need to be careful they don't force things too much.

Having said that, I'd love them to reintroduce refuelling, gives teams so many options and throws a few more variables into the mixer... 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Izzy said:

That Aston Martin is gorgeous. Good to see them back in F1 and might even spark my interest in watching it again :)

They were only in it for 2 years and that was 1959 and 1960! Plus they weren't very good because they launched a front engined car just as the other manufacturers switched to rear engined.