Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Do you have a positive message to an individual player?

Gray, while you were working diligently, I was half watching the football while posting childish inanities into an online football forum, yet I still wonder if you’d just relaxed more then you’d have broken through to a higher level.

8 hours ago, Vacamion said:

To Kasper Schmeichel 

My missus really quite likes you and I think she, err,  would.  But you're such a club legend, I don't think I'd mind.

At least if he tried to land it in her hair, he'd probably blast it outwith the borders of the room they were in, so you'd never know..

Small mercies and all that.

• Haha 2

Ricardo, when we start cloning players in order to compete, you’re first on my list.

Tielemans, if you’re a wonderful footballer, and I highly respect the rewatching of games after matches, however when you’re booked you often look like a mardy reprimanded teenager, but no one’s perfect, and I’d be jealous if you were.

Perez, you always look so happy in your Instagram photos. I generally look like I’ve just been told my house is up for demolition. What’s your secret?

Ndidi, I think your hair looks better when it’s longer.

@Collymore I’ve done all the current team now, including a few ex players, and a couple of injured ones. And where’s my thanks? Absolutely nowhere. Ungrateful.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, KFS said:

Dear James,

This is the NHS Test and Trace service. Someone you have come into contact with has tested positive for coronavirus and you are now required to isolate for 10 days. Please also inform us if you have attended any gatherings and the contact details of anyone you may have come into contact with.

... you said positive? :dunno:lol 

lol:appl:

• Haha 1