Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Do you have a positive message to an individual player?

1 hour ago, foxile5 said:

Hahaha - sensational stuff.

Opened the thread and saw the first post 'Mods please just delete the thread' and knew this would be good. But my word; the first post is 'I like your little beard'. I cannot stop laughing. Top stuff.

This was my reaction as well. Opened my eyes, checked foxes talk and burst out laughing reading the first two posts.

You know when you’re in for the tactical talk and Brendan says stuff like “ sit back for 70 minutes , miss your tackles , give the ball away at every opportunity and try to concede from a set piece then play like 1970s Brazil in the last 20 minutes” you should feel free to challenge him if you really feel that there are flaws in his game plan

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

To Kevin, you're the most under rated player to ever exist, apart from maybe Guppy. You deserve better from our fans and you deserved an England call up in 15/16. 

Please continue to be Mr reliable and get us some assists over the next few weeks! 

Big Nige

Edited by Foxhateram
  • Like 1

Hamza, in Loughborough I’ve only known strange men in The Railway Inn, my uncle (see point one) and sports science students vomiting outside kebab houses. Despite your horrendous mistake, you’re still my favourite of the four.

Fofana, your forays into midfield and beyond, :wub: And your defensive work, exceptional.

Dear James Maddison, 

Stop prancing around in Derby shirts 

Stop saying how much you love our biggest rivals Covscum

Stop walking over to take a corner that doesn't beat the first man when we are losing 

Stop giving arrogant interviews about how you should be in the England squad

Stop breaking Covid rules 

Other than that, you aren't a bad footballer