Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

FA Cup Final pre match thread (Chelsea)

Just now, BlackFox said:

After the weekend horror show don't really care for the cup. Winning the cup final is just luxury. Top 4 is a must

Are you mad? If I had to choose an it was an option the feeling of winning something is Euphoric, finishing 4th, yes its the CL but with a tougher grouping just like Man utd did this season, easily possible to go out in group stages an you're in Europa anyway. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fktf said:

I want the cup more than top 4

I’m thinking that is why our players haven’t been looking great, trying to avoid injury to play in that final, it will be on their minds. 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

8 minutes ago, BlackFox said:

After the weekend horror show don't really care for the cup. Winning the cup final is just luxury. Top 4 is a must

wtf! Winning the FA Cup is a luxury?! :facepalm:  I honestly don't understand some of our fans 

• Like 2

Guest Fktf
3 minutes ago, BlackFox said:

Europa league is nice and all, but CL attracts high quality players and more money. Dropping out in the group stage is good enough for me

No medals for being the third best loser in the league.

1 minute ago, STUHILL said:

wtf! Winning the FA Cup is a luxury?! :facepalm:  I honestly don't understand some of our fans 

Don't know about other fans. Never been a big fan of cup games anyway. For me having a good cup run is just a bonus and nothing more

Just now, SheppyFox said:

No confidence in our squad to deliver when it matters. 3-0 Chelsea win. Our lot should be embarrassed and ashamed at their lack of mettle, they’re a joke.

You think they will truly not give all in this final? I think otherwise, and feel that our recent performances are down to the weight of being in this final... we will see some performances and it won’t be easy for Chelsea 

9 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

No confidence in our squad to deliver when it matters. 3-0 Chelsea win. Our lot should be embarrassed and ashamed at their lack of mettle, they’re a joke.

4th placed and FA Cup finalists Leicester are "a joke"... :scarf: We should get a chant going ready for the final. We really need to let them know how embarrassed we are by them! :protest:

21 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

It’s very possible that i’lll come across as a condescending old codger here, but fvck it…

When…. WHEN????  Did anyone decide that the winning the top 4 cup and all it’s immense riches had become more important than lifting one of THE most iconic cups in sporting history 

And when…. WHEN???  Did everything become a choice?

I want…. NO…. I DEMAND both!!!

• Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, BlackFox said:

I'd rather win the FA Cup to be honest. Champions League wouldn't realistically be that much different from the Europa League, we'd get through the group stage (probably) and then get knocked out in the second round.

The FA Cup could be a once in a lifetime trophy for all Leicester supporters. Sure, it's diminished a little in the modern game, but its the one domestic trophy we have left and the one that was the biggest one when I was growing up.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

4th placed and FA Cup finalists Leicester are "a joke"... :scarf: We should get a chant going ready for the final. We really need to let them know how embarrassed we are by them! :protest:

We are horrendous, totally rubbish season..  I mean we got to the fa cup final for the first time in 52 years and have the second best points total in our pl history,  embarrassing 

Rodgers out ASAP and his coaching staff, just a joke... get dyche in please 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

6 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

We are horrendous, totally rubbish season..  I mean we got to the fa cup final for the first time in 52 years and have the second best points total in our pl history,  embarrassing 

Rodgers out ASAP and his coaching staff, just a joke... get dyche in please 

Yeahhh!!! So embarrassing. We are the laughing stock of world football! 4th in the Premier League and an FA Cup final... Zzzzzzz   Sack em all. :thumbdown:

53 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

Chelsea were maybe a little lucky today with the result, But they looked mighty impressive today.

What impressed me most was their level of Fitness. They look so much fitter than us.

I just hope they don't turn up next week.

It's a huge advantage over a long season to have two teams of premier league quality players that you can rotate in and out in order to keep everyone fit. We don't have the same luxury and it shows. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, SixtiesFox said:

It's a huge advantage over a long season to have two teams of premier league quality players that you can rotate in and out in order to keep everyone fit. We don't have the same luxury and it shows. 

Which is why it is surreal with our injuries we are in the fa cup final and still have a chance of CL football. People forget how well Rodgers had us playing when so many were out 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, glebe_sydneyfox said:

I've taken the day off after the Final to either cry or celebrate. Chelsea are in some form and Tuchel has found the right formula to bring the best out of their players. I still think some magic will happen on the day.

Everything is pointing to a comfortable Chelsea victory, which actually makes me feel more hopeful of an upset! We are in a bad moment right now but there have been times in the season, that these players have absolutely bossed some top sides. We need things to click on the day and some big performances from the likes of Tielemans and Vardy, but we are proven to be capable. We are the underdogs but bring it on! :scarf: