Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

FA Cup Final pre match thread (Chelsea)

13 minutes ago, SydenhamFox said:

It took me until I had colour all over my fingers to realise it was face paint! 

At least it will give me something to do on the coach :D

Just now, ThurmastonFox said:

Has anyone received the programme yet?

Other years they have sold the final in programme in WHSmiths before the day, I wonder if the same case this year. 

The match itself, my heart says a late header from Nacho to win 1-0! My head says 0-1 Chelsea. Lets enjoy the day out guys and gals. It's been a long time since we had footballing day out.

9 hours ago, Spudulike said:

How many of our players understand the tradition and importance to fans of an FA Cup final? Seems mostly lost on the Sky/Premier League generation and probably more so on overseas players. 

Will they be bothered that much if we lose? I'm starting to wonder why I should anymore. Are we flogging a dead horse? 

All the lads I know under 35 are fvcking desperate to win and will be fulfilling the ambition of a lifetime being at Wembley on Saturday.

The only people who don't understand how much this means are the odd attention-seeking weirdo online who'd rather tell their grandchildren one day about the club's bank balance than the memories they made watching their team. These people are a disgrace to the fanbase.

I'm already losing sleep thinking about Saturday personally.

• Like 2