Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

FA Cup Final pre match thread (Chelsea)

pls pls pls win - i can still see ian wilson chipping into our goal from the holt end and that teletext willy puller scoring for wycombe in injury time - proper ruined my 40th bithday celebrations.ive never been to wembley for an fa cup final and it is unlikely in my lifetime (thanks covid) so if theres a god pls just let lcfc win

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

So what's the over/under on how many times Gary Lineker will mention the '69 final and crying all the way home?

And he mentions Gordon Banks wearing all white, despite the fact he didn't lol

Tonight's result can give us the breathing space to have a proper go at the west London w&nkers. 

Hope Kante has a (slight) injury tomorrow night. 

They've taken some of best players and could break our hearts. 

But everyone will still hate Spurs on here😀

7 minutes ago, bongo92 said:

Expect to see a different performance, a final will get the lads fired up and motivated 

I expect to see better performances now till the end of the season, I think some players had their eye on the final and that was on their minds not to get injured. 

Edited by foxes_rule1978
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Hollyfox said:

Tonight's result can give us the breathing space to have a proper go at the west London w&nkers. 

Hope Kante has a (slight) injury tomorrow night. 

They've taken some of best players and could break our hearts. 

But everyone will still hate Spurs on here😀

I don't think Kante plays tomorrow expect around 5 changes and still a good enough team to beat Arsenal.

Question:

If (and I dare not hope) we win this, I take it tream captain Kasper Schmeichel would lift the trophy, rather than club captain Wes Morgan?

Imagine, just imagine, Kasper lifting the cup.

Images that would last for many years.

:fc:

Born ,Grew up, laughed hysterics & Left my tears all over Leic'shire,

My 2nd Team even Way back then..was BVB....

What a coincidence this season is...for me

Both my Teams have cup & League Double-headers within a few days...

Though BVB -Leipzig  already played their League game...

Leicester city vs Chelsea.. 

Borussia Dortmund vs Leipzig.. BVB won the league Encounter the weekend gone...Now Thursday 13.05.21  DFB-pokal (bank-holiday)

• Like 1

I can't remember who scored for Wigan when they won it, but I bet every Wigan fan can, even those who weren't born at the time. Vardy is already a legend for us, I hope he gets the winner.

As well as we played defensively today hope Jonny is back for Saturday. Could really do with his leadership at the heart of our defence, and would also release Timmy to play as RWB where he’s so threatening. If Evans isn’t fit would just go with the one change from today and swap Madders for Perez.

Schmeichel 

Fofana - Evans - Söyüncü 

Castagne - Tielemans - Ndidi - Thomas 

Maddison 

Iheanacho - Vardy

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Webbo said:

I can't remember who scored for Wigan when they won it, but I bet every Wigan fan can, even those who weren't born at the time. Vardy is already a legend for us, I hope he gets the winner.

Ben Watson - I was there in the Wigan end weirdly enough. Got two tickets in the County FA ballot when I used to do some ref’ing. Thought that would be the closest I’d ever get to an FA Cup final ....might still be proved right on that because I can’t be there on Saturday so hopefully another year with city lol 

Edited by Manini
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Foxes96 said:

As well as we played defensively today hope Jonny is back for Saturday. Could really do with his leadership at the heart of our defence, and would also release Timmy to play as RWB where he’s so threatening. If Evans isn’t fit would just go with the one change from today and swap Madders for Perez.

Schmeichel 

Fofana - Evans - Söyüncü 

Castagne - Tielemans - Ndidi - Thomas 

Maddison 

Iheanacho - Vardy

I don’t know, WBA proved if you get at Chelsea there’s a result there. This above just says passive across the back line passing, error, Werner on the break.

I'm assuming we'll go 3 at the back whether Evans is fit or not. If he's 50.50 then I really hope we don't risk him

In which case its

Schmeichel 

Castagne - Fofana - Söyüncü 

Ricardo - Tielemans - Ndidi - Thomas 

Maddison 

Iheanacho - Vardy

Unlucky for Albrighton but I just feel against Chelsea Ricky is better defensively