Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

FA Cup Final pre match thread (Chelsea)

12 minutes ago, lcfcfoz said:

No it's on skybet

Do you feel confident enough that you would place £50 on us to win now? I would probably cash out as if we win it anyway I wouldn’t be bothered about the fact that I could have won a few hundred more. Also if we lose it at least you have some cash. 

• Like 1

All the signs are looking good.

I was born in 49 just before the FA Cup final.

I've seen us lose the 3 Cup Finals in the 60s.

I've had a good feeling about this years Cup since the first game.

The first team I played for as a young lad wore Maroon Shirts.

So yes the Stars are aligning. We can do this.

come on Leicester.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Scanchez said:

Personally, I'd cash out.

If we do win you'll be too happy to care about losing out on more cash.

If we were to lose at least you'd have some cash to soften the blow slightly.

I've got less bottle than Spurs, though so you probably shouldn't listen to me.

Yeah agreed. I love a punt but for me, as a Leicester fan, this game isn’t about money or betting it’s about glory and winning. I don’t tend to bet on Leicester anyway because of superstition though. I’ve done it a few times and I find it distracts your mind from the actual game and that feeling of 3 points etc etc

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Will they do the trophy lift in the Royal Box this year? So much better than an on-the-pitch podium job like last year. 

Love to see our players walking up the steps (second) draped in scarves. 

Doubt it as they used a podium again at the Carabao Cup.

41 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Do you feel confident enough that you would place £50 on us to win now? I would probably cash out as if we win it anyway I wouldn’t be bothered about the fact that I could have won a few hundred more. Also if we lose it at least you have some cash. 

Not sure, always done leicester to win fa cup for my dad, but he passed away last August so carried on the tradition as we had 400 winnings in our annual winnings pot so wanted to carry on, and it would be typical to win it this year, but gutted my dad would never see it. I dont fear chelsea, especially with their run of fixtures before us, maybe it's better leaving it until the day to see if they have anything riding on the arsenal game etc and if we can win our next 2 with no injuries and other results go our way, we can go all out for it

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

Still can't quite believe we're in the FA Cup final, I've been banging on about winning this for years lol I daren't even let myself dream of winning it. 

I Feel the same. If  we win this...it will be as big to many as the title.....I just Hope fans in Leicester could See some type of victory parade...

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

It makes me sad watching that back and seeing James Justin flying forwards :cry:

Hopefully he can come back the same player, we are seeing with Ricardo how difficult it can be. 

I felt exactly the same watching that :cry:

I wasn't sure about our chances until a few moments ago......

At work, had just come off a call with a Forest fan, got a coffee from the machine, walked back to my desk and "lo behold it has been foretold in my cup, the cup is ours"

Don't tell me this is anything other than divine intervention!

image.png.d24c5a4cf8129380dcd51bc314648038.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Red Squirrel said:

At work, had just come off a call with a Forest fan, got a coffee from the machine, walked back to my desk and "lo behold it has been foretold in my cup, the cup is ours"

I think you're nuts

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Red Squirrel said:

think you are in love with Forest... or the forest fan ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, foxfan92 said:

I just went outside and saw this in the sky.

If you really squint your eyes I think that cloud in the bottom left looks like a hippo.

My cousin works with hippos and she once rescued a fox. I think its a sign!!!

20210430_063936.jpg

First cup of the day

image.png.e0b128e0c15b000cef9dd2a975e18853.png

image.png

• Haha 1

Man Utd game moved to Wednesday 12th May 6pm, meaning we only have 3 days build up to the final and the players will basically only get one days training to prepare, although Chelsea's game is also on the Wednesday night.

4 minutes ago, Ricey said:

Man Utd game moved to Wednesday 12th May 6pm, meaning we only have 3 days build up to the final and the players will basically only get one days training to prepare, although Chelsea's game is also on the Wednesday night.

Hopefully we just rest as many players as possible if we beat Southampton and Newcastle. 

On 29/04/2021 at 19:26, ozleicester said:

Been in Australia since 1970.... the FA cup was an annual EVENT, parent held a party for years... always stayed up to watch.. and never did i really dream we could be in it.. or...:jawdrop:win it?

51 years.... a dream... just ordered my shirt and programme to go with the 63 and 69 ones i have... :)

See you at Crown Sports Bar?

42 minutes ago, Tomassi said:

See you at Crown Sports Bar?

was contemplating it... but its a 90 min trio from home :(

Thinking about it though..maybe stay down :) .... edit........bugger, lol $350 is the lowest priced room hahaha

Edited by ozleicester
  • Haha 1

Here’s me pissed off we are playing Man U on the weds with a cup final on the Saturday... Just noticed Chelsea are playing on the Thursday night!

That seems very harsh!