Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

9 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Anything less than 3 points on Sunday and he has got to be sacked. Losing to Napolis reserves and failing to qualify out of that piss poor group is completely unacceptable 

Hardy a piss poor group Napoli are a seasoned European team and they have struggled. We just don’t have European nouce  atm

Was watching this match with my brother.

shouting at the tv to take Bertrand off they have abused that side all match.

second issue, why would you play Maddison on the right he’s useless there. 

We had 4 centre midfielders playing. 
brings on Albrighton for 5 minutes creates a sitter for vardy.

what was Rodgers actually watching. Can he not see the exploits on a certain side. Maddison getting wasted on the right. 

This has been going on all season he has no clue on who to play and where to play them. This is all the managers fault for continuing changing formation and playing players out of formation. 

I said after Sunday I think if we don't qualify from EL his job is put in to deep jeopardy. Surely one of the objectives for this season would have been to improve on last season's EL performance and we've not even got out of the fvcking group. 

It's not all on him but he does have a lot to answer for. Defensively woeful and nothing seems to change. 

Don't win against relegation-threatened Newcastle on Sunday and he's gone I think. Can't be going too far away from top 6. 

Miserable even trying to defend him any more. As long as he's here I'll still try and support him but he does make it difficult. 

• Like 1

Hes a fraud.

Saturdat will be ugly and rightly so. 

He and his players are wimps. The attitude shown by many of our players over months now is pathetic. 

They all deserve getting a proper good rocket up their lazy arses by the fans. 

• Like 2

That's it for me. Been ambivalent towards Rodgers for weeks but not up to the job this season, end of story. Plays too open every week with inevitable school playground consequences. His pitter patter football with no attention to detail when playing off the ball has made half decent players carry the can for him. We have better players than this crap show being served up every week.Start looking elsewhere Top!  

Edited by l444ry

It feels like Ole’s last days at United. Rodgers has always managed to get results even when performances have been bad (and they have been bad for a long while) but he’s not getting the results now and performances are getting worse. 

He’s not getting to grips with the issues that have been persistent all season, again they are getting worse.

He looks out of his depth. 

Just now, Tielemans63 said:

I am a massive fan of Brendan, I love what he's done for us but even I'm beginning to think that maybe the natural cycle is up and players have stopped listening.

I find it very sad and I hate the insults / hostility aimed at him from some fans. He's an absolute Leicester City legend, whatever happens.

I think it’s more of an issue for our players. They can’t just keep chucking managers under the bus every time the going gets tough. 

We need someone to oversee Tielemens, Ricardo and co leaving in the summer and I think generally he would be the right guy to do this

• Like 1

1 minute ago, daddylonglegs said:

We’ve had the same issue for a year and he’s shown no sign of sorting it out… 

This is exactly it. I have patience with the league position etc. if there were signs it will get better but there must isn't. He's going to get sacked at some point so might as well be sooner or later. Very talented squad, low on confidence but as somebody else said, no sign of them being coached. And as you say, no sign of it being improved.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

He needs to take action and bin some of these players off. Starting with Soyuncu. 

Why did he play Bertrand when Thomas has been playing okay??

Also Barnes. I'm fed up with him making the wrong decision going forward and then not getting back. How many times is the right winger on.