Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

2 minutes ago, BKLFox said:

How u getting that Col? U don’t agree that the players need to step the fec up every goal is from a mistake r u saying Rodgers is coaching them in mistakes?

If the players aren’t ‘stepping up’ week-in, week-out, you have to ask why?

Are they un-motivated, are they confused by the system, have they got issues with the manager? Etc etc

This is a decent squad of players who are under-performing. There’s always a reason for that. And it’ll stop somewhere with the coaching set up 

• Like 1

I'm afraid that anything other then a win against Newcastle means he's gone. It's difficult as he has no doubt been good for us, but I don't see that he is remedying the situation.

I've also absolutely no idea who would come in if he were to get the sack, I can see us bringing Lampard in and I think that would be far more devisive.

1 minute ago, Hales said:

Massive game for him at Newcastle.  I just can't see him turning this around. We can't defend or keep a clean sheet.  

It's not enjoyable watching us anymore.  

Yes, that's the saddest thing, the Leicester game used to be the highlight of my week now it's like a visit to the dentist.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Could be things are going badly due to the manager? If you listen to ex pro's it seems fairly easy for managers to lose the dressing room

You can’t just bin the manager when we have an injury crisis to crucial players. Forfana in that defence makes a huge difference.

I think people should show some loyalty to a guy who turned down other opportunities to show us some loyalty

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jonzey01 said:

So who do we go and get then manager wise that’s going to restore the confidence in the team?

Bit bored of this comment, almost like the only managers that are available are in England lol There is a whole new world out there... we don't have to go for Sam Allardyce 

Just now, FuriousFox46 said:

The guy who watched us beat Southampton 9-0 then signed half their back line? :ermm:

Players will keep throwing managers under the bus, when you have a spineless manager , players can down tools .  Pardew , curbishly , Puel .. all spineless .  Wouldn’t see players down tools for klopp , conte , tuchel , because they are like headmasters that will kick your ass , Brendan is a pony stable master .  Top gave him everything , and this disinterest in the project is vile .  Keep Brendan in the job , let them all see he is not good .  

1 minute ago, Jonzey01 said:

You can’t just bin the manager when we have an injury crisis to crucial players. Forfana in that defence makes a huge difference.

I think people should show some loyalty to a guy who turned down other opportunities to show us some loyalty

Name one team that offered him that?? 😂😂

1 minute ago, messerschmitt said:

Yes, that's the saddest thing, the Leicester game used to be the highlight of my week now it's like a visit to the dentist.

I know, I used to really look forward to the next match.  Its too much now. It stresses me out!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lcfceaves said:

Bit bored of this comment, almost like the only managers that are available are in England lol There is a whole new world out there... we don't have to go for Sam Allardyce 

Well generally people would look at if there was a ready made replacement before sacking someone off who would walk into a job with anyone else. 

We went with the risky overseas coach in the past with Puel and Sousa and look how than ended up.