Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

14 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

We have to be careful. We’ve got a decent squad but our morale and our form looks like relegation stuff

Rodgers doesn’t seem to have a clue how to defend 

I also blame the whole staff for not addressing the problem and they don't look like they have a clue about sorting out this shit

1 hour ago, HighPeakFox said:

Defensively woeful. But it's just plain wrong to deny they're trying. We've already created lots of chances. 

That makes everything ok then, the boys are running around a bit.

For me it’s simple, we look like a team with very low confidence, and shipping another 3 goals ain’t going to make it any easier.

28 minutes ago, lcfceaves said:

He has to get sacked soon. 

19 minutes ago, Brooksy said:

Last game tonight if we lose this.

19 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

He'll get Sunday imo. Not that I think he should

10 minutes ago, Mendi said:

Will the owner act ?

Unless we're anywhere near relegation (and we won't be) or a genuinely great option is available (it isn't) he won't get sacked mid season. 

Some of you going to be very disappointed. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Unless we're anywhere near relegation (and we won't be) or a genuinely great option is available (it isn't) he won't get sacked mid season. 

I agree, but we can dream. 

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Agree no options out there and would not want to pay out compensation that would be a lot of money