Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

Leicester drama- the complete list

McGhee and Little leaving us. 

Martin O’Neil Out vs Sheffield United

Peirpoint out/Please Stay Martin (See above :D

Steve Claridge Shinning it. 

Fulham appealing our promotion in the 80’s as the ref blew early, allegedly. 

Shrewsbury in the cup. 

1 hour ago, DerbyshireFox said:

‘My mate is the ref tonight’ :tumbleweed::ph34r:

That one was just so unbelievably perfect. You couldn't believe how wrong it could possibly go. Literally I think the single worst refereeing display I've ever seen in a Leicester game.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Copies of Nuts mag getting cobbed at the pitch.

I could swear that was the same game the bloke ran on the pitch to give his two penneth to Ian Walker. Absolutely pissed it down and we lost 4/5 nill I think. Literally didn’t rain it poured that day. 

• Like 2

You know, this is a really good thread. Kind of cathartic putting our current “problems” into perspective. There are people reading this who have just received a devastating medical forecast; people who have a relationship that is falling apart; people for whom the bailiffs are waiting outside as they enter redundancy etc etc. Yet we are all losing sleep over finishing fourth or fifth. Myself, absolutely included. I’m enjoying reading this and remembering what most fans can only dream of by way of excitement and drama. 👍

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, TrickyTrev Benjamin said:

Remember that in the fa cup ?! Someone called weasel who I don’t know if they still post on here got a police warning and we all wanted Kevin Barclay sacked. Think we were planning a protest the game after and I swear Barclay ended up posting on here.

What was it? I have no recollection.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SydenhamFox said:

Is this the freakiest 'Sliding Doors' moment of all time or what? Without this shameful moment no Premier League title. I don't think I'll ever be able to quite digest that.

I’ve never heard it called sliding doors before.