Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

Leicester drama- the complete list

There’s only so much we can look at the table and over think how each game is going to play out. I thought it would be fun to create a thread full of all of the crazy drama that has been Leicester over the years.... and there’s been a lot. 

Could be an interesting read for the younger fans.  Try to add the most random ones you can remember that haven’t been mentioned yet. 

1) After promotion from league 1, Pearson guided us to the championship playoffs. Built on a solid back line featuring a no nonsense centre half Wayne Brown. In the final week before our game Wayne Brown decides it’s the best time to share that he had voted for BNP with a racially mixed squad.
Subsequently Wayne was dropped from the squad and never returned. 

Our club had players missing big games long before Perezgate 

Edit- if your statement is based on rumour and isn’t confirmed please disclose!! 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Milan mandaric - trust me I’ll get us out the championship and to be fair he never lied because we did get out the championship unfortunately was to league 1 !!!

mahrez going on strike the day we played Everton away on a Monday night. Lost 2-1 in the pouring rain. First game back away at Man City and he got cheered on the pitch by the Man City fans and booed on by the Leicester fans !!!

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, SydenhamFox said:

That Watford Play-Off Semi. Funny how we can look back and laugh now, to the extent that we could even say it was the best thing that could happened to us! How did those who were there in the away end feel at the time?! 

At that exact moment I felt like giving up on football all together! Being a spot kick away from Wembley to seeing their fans on the pitch in front of me about destroyed me.

Took a very long time to get over that, still aint!

Edited by snoopy87
  • Like 1

Dramatic goals,

Chris Wood goal against Burnley. Watching some individuals in the away end slide down the stairs in euphoria. Brilliant!

Vardy v West Brom. In the last minute sticking away a really difficult shot with nothing much riding on it!!! - Perhaps my favourite Leicester moment of all time that.