Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollism

2021 Community Shield (vs Man City @ Wembley)

14 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Honestly I am leaving this now as you clearly have no clue 

I’ve no clue 😂 your the one moaning about tickets, use your head mate I’m sure you can roughly work out if you’ll get a ticket or not 🤦🏻‍♂️

Edited by dannythefox

47 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

I’ve no clue 😂 your the one moaning about tickets, use your head mate I’m sure you can roughly work out if you’ll get a ticket or not 🤦🏻‍♂️

I know where you are coming from here dannythefox as we are the same and have had hotels and trains booked up for weeks. But think of it this way, if it wasn’t for people like Jamie who like to wait for tickets before booking everything else, things wouldn’t be as cheap for the ones like us who are switched on!

Perfect example will be the day of the Europa League draw, some of us will have digs and flights for all 3 group games booked up within 1 hour of the draw. If you wait to find out if you get a ticket you will pay more in flights for one game than all 3 of my trips.

• Like 1

We didn't know for definite where it was being played until this morning!! That ticket you booked for London wouldn't have been any good if the game had been moved to Birmingham. 

Two weeks notice for this game is ridiculous whichever way you look at it. We'll know the starting line-up before we know which stand we're in

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Remember Kember said:

We didn't know for definite where it was being played until this morning!! That ticket you booked for London wouldn't have been any good if the game had been moved to Birmingham. 

Two weeks notice for this game is ridiculous whichever way you look at it. We'll know the starting line-up before we know which stand we're in

Didn't we? That Villa park rumour was absolute horse shite.

17 minutes ago, Blue717 said:

Not sure what everyone is getting agitated about. You’ll know If you’re likely to get a ticket or not so just plan your trip. You know what day it is and where it is. 

Because, shockingly, some people like to have the full information before making a decision. Being able to fully plan finances out amongst other things. It isn't as simple as just getting themselves there for some people. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Remember Kember said:

Always been Wembley some people just talk absolute shite. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Remember Kember said:

Lol, what? Where else would the game be played? It was never going to be anywhere else other than Wembley. 

• Like 1