Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollism

2021 Community Shield (vs Man City @ Wembley)

13 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Club still claiming they've had no info. We'll get a fortnight notice at most imo. 

Quite glad I paid a bit extra to be able to cancel hotel rooms until the day, be buying the tickets on my way to Wembley at this rate

5 minutes ago, GlennyFox55 said:

Just hope they don’t use it as an excuse to limit capacity.

If anything it's an excuse to ensure full capacity, but with plenty of procedures in place where proof of ticket is needed.

18 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Wouldn't shock me if they're now redrawing up security plans etc after the events of Sunday 

Which would be daft comparing the biggest game in English football history to a glorified pre-season friendly. There must be something going on in the background that needs agreeing for it to take this long.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Which would be daft comparing the biggest game in English football history to a glorified pre-season friendly. There must be something going on in the background that needs agreeing for it to take this long.

You just know it’s going to be silly priced or something that’s why I said above I fully expect it to be announced on a Friday night with sales happening first thing Monday morning so there is nobody to answer the questions or complaints 

17 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Sighs. The brainwashing really has damaged this country. God knows how long it'll take to recover from it.

Agreed it’s ridiculous Well if they are going with the 75% they will probably go with the double jabbed/ Lateral flow test route as well