Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Wycombe Away - Wedneday 28th July 7.30PM

58 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

£20 for a training match on a Wednesday night. No matter how long it's been since attending football outside of the FA Cup final, pricing like this can swivel.

But people will pay it, and in five years it'll be £25 because they know they'll sell em.

£20 is steep. 

Only thing I can reason is the lower clubs need money? But its way too much for a friendly

1 hour ago, Footballwipe said:

£20 for a training match on a Wednesday night. No matter how long it's been since attending football outside of the FA Cup final, pricing like this can swivel.

But people will pay it, and in five years it'll be £25 because they know they'll sell em.

At least they are rewarding their STH's with free tickets (those that had a season ticket last year I believe).

30 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

I'll ****ing go if I can get a ticket, fairly local to me and not been down the KP for yonks as its bloody hard to get a ticket now without loads of forward planning as a non STH.

Jealous of all the posters on here local to Leicester turning noses up at this.

me and my kids will definitely go if we can get tickets.  I've taken annual leave specially.

2 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Anyone got tickets going for this they wish to sell? I'm after 3 ideally (unlikely I know).

Don't make me sit with the Wycombe fans plzzzzzz.

Thanks, Joe.

I think to sit in the home end you need to have a ST registered to your account for Wycombe.

It's frustrating because there's still plenty of tickets going but they're not having general sale by the looks of it.

• Sad 1

33 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

I think to sit in the home end you need to have a ST registered to your account for Wycombe.

It's frustrating because there's still plenty of tickets going but they're not having general sale by the looks of it.

They may still put them on general sale. Still 200+ left which equates to 20%. Been slow for ages as well.

1 hour ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Damn, by looks of it Wycombe are putting some on general sale, but looks like going in the home end might not even be a guarantee! Hoping the kind people of FT will sort me out here. :D