Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Champions League 2021/22

Group stage next week. 

Was looking at the pots and potential groups. 

Pot 2 is possibly the strongest there's been? 

Real Madrid, Barcelona, Liverpool, PSG, Juventus, Man Utd, Sevilla and Dortmund

There could be groups of Atletico, Man Utd, Ajax, Milan

Or Bayern, Liverpool, Ajax, Milan. Or Man City, PSG, Porto, Milan. 

Lille and Sporting Lisbon are both in Pot 1 so any other side will be gunning for them in their group. 

Group stage draw is next Thursday at 6pm! 

45 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Man Utd getting Villarreal out of Pot one. Happy with that tbh, would rather them go through than drop into the Europa League. 

That will be a close group. Think Villarreal will hopefully be the ones to drop out.

• 3 weeks later...

I have been watching soccer (deal with it) for many many years.  In that time I have seen hundreds if not thousands of players go down and start smacking the ground, ostensibly as an indication of the incredible pain they are in.  I have yet to see a single one of those hundreds to thousands of players actually be hurt.  

5 minutes ago, Bats8711 said:

I have been watching soccer (deal with it) for many many years.  In that time I have seen hundreds if not thousands of players go down and start smacking the ground, ostensibly as an indication of the incredible pain they are in.  I have yet to see a single one of those hundreds to thousands of players actually be hurt.  

James Justin