Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Champions League 2021/22

22 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Such an unbelievable waste of money. 

Genuinely think they've thrown away their last chance to have Pep win the thing to be honest. 

He literally shouldn't be starting, they have better players all across the centre of midfield and the wings. 

They were desperate for a really significant striker and they dropped 100m on him. Worst bit of recruitment they've done since Txiki went there. 

When you think they could have had almost any striker in the world with the money they have. I know he's older but Kane would have been such an infinitely better signing if they needed to have a talismanic English signing. 

I do think he’s a good player, but he has been awful all season so far. 

10 minutes ago, Master Fox said:

Why are the PSG fans booing Mahrez every time he touches the ball? 

What a bloody player Gueye is. I’d swap our entire squad for him. I’d rather him at Leicester than any other player from either of these teams. 

I‘d rather have Verrati (can’t spell it).

2 minutes ago, Mark said:

Find it hard to understand how a top class manager is happy with having Sterling up front in a game like this

Doubt he is, tbh, privately. I can't imagine he's happy not having a decent striker at the club. 

I know he doesn't stay anywhere that long but I doubt it's a coincidence he's announced he's not extending his contract after the summer they've had in the transfer market. 

Edited by Finnegan