Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest Mickyblueeyes
Posted

Man U. I love Leicester, I’ve been a fan since I was a kid but what’s life if you don’t test yourself at the absolute max level you can get to. There is nothing wrong with taking a higher a challenge, with the pressure of expectation. I’d want to do what I can for Leicester but if the next level came knocking, you have to go. The same applies to “real life”. 

Posted
1 minute ago, winteriscoming said:

This is a pointless argument. 
Anyone who says Utd will just get a load of abuse on here. 

I am use to it, ...Manutd..they are better.

Do 6 seasons & return to my beloved city..because by then they will be pay me 180,000 & after 6 successfull seasons earning 300000 with a MU wage increase, I would be happy to take a drop in wage,just to beat MU, with all that I learnt there..

 

Posted

I would be too fabulous for Prem teams. I’d play for Space Academicals in real space earning an immense amount of space money. 
 

I’d remember you all fondly. Sure, you wouldn’t be able to hear me say nice things about the club, what with me being in space and everything, but you can tell your friends that I came from the same place where you piss in side streets on a Saturday night because you couldn’t hold on anymore. Not me - I have a recycling unit in my space football kit. 
 

Sorry, what was the question again?

  • Haha 3
Posted

As much as I'd like to say Leicester, this alternate universe me is an elite athlete and would probably take the regular Champions League football and extra 2.6m a year. With Man Utd being so vile it'd really be a win-win because if things go well then good for me professionally but if things go bad then I'd secretly be having a great time anyway.

Posted (edited)

I actually reckon playing for city would be too much pressure for me - everything would mean so much more and I think that’d adversely affect my performance, and subsequently that of the club, as I’d be trying too hard. 

Edited by Devonfox1884
  • Like 1
Posted
10 minutes ago, Mint23 said:

It’s a job at the end of the day. I get paid to fix cars at our family business but if Ford offered me a 50% pay rise I’d leave.

 

Not really though I don’t know many people who support ford.

  • Haha 2
Posted
4 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Change the figures from £100k to £10k a week and then see how many people say Leicester. 

...if Burnley were offering 25k, the same thing would happen, not many would be saying Leicester!!!

  It is a strange premise to use such a comparison of 10k to 150k.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...