Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Liverpool vs LCFC (EFL Cup) - Match Thread

Just now, Mr Mister said:

Really stupid to sit back at 3-1 up and then surrender the game

Always amazed that a team plays well, take a good lead then we change things?  Why? we're doing well.  We aren't good enough to defend leads against the likes of Liverpool at anfield.  Just carry on playing the way were were that got us to 3-1, we could easily have killed the game off. 

• Like 4

That's the most Leicester performance ever.

If Ryan Bertrand never plays for us again it will be too soon.

The media will be all about how brilliant Klopp is but it's nothing to do with that 

Scary to think what their first team might do to us.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lcfcdamo said:

I want a reason right now why vardy never took a penalty over that load of shit

I'd sooner he missed than Bertrand or Thomas, I had a similar incident myself where I didn't step up and let someone less likely to score than me, an they missed, an I felt a coward, horrible feeling, Vardy wouldn't of been feeling confident else hed of stepped up, but the feeling of being a coward I had fhat day, will be more horrible than the feeling of missing a penalty. 

How to go from a position where we should have been 5-1 up to losing on penalties.

Leicester City the class of 2021/22.

Taking off KDH is this year's Iheanacho away at Bournemouth when cruising. That will be a huge mountain for us to climb now. Injuries and covid everywhere and 4 players off to AFCON. Ouch.

Gutted as we were magnificent 1st half.