Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Liverpool vs LCFC (EFL Cup) - Match Thread

Just now, Genesis1 said:

I didn't watch the game but could somebody please explain to me where 6 additional minutes came from? I didn't hear of an injury or red card that could have got it up so high.

6 subs, time wasting, couple of injuries 

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Harpenden Fox said:

Nonsense. N’didi made the error for the third goal. Cags was injured.

Were you here tonight? They were there for the taking. Replacing half the back line at 3-1 up against the best attacking team in the country is ****ing suicide. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Never hated a Leicester player more than him, useless. 

100% this my most hated LCFC player, supporting since 1998. He is a complete and utter mercenary Cvnt. At least the other mercenaries we had put in a modicum of effort. Sick of the sight of him. 

Well our players were static for last 10 minutes no aggression.

We had to endure Klopp clock.

Bertrand and Thomas seemed odd choices, Thomas got away with but Bertrands penalty was lacking pace and direction, he had no confidence in it.

But it was a good game and glad to watch it.

Really don't understand those penalty takers. Love Thomas - going to be a great player, by why did Brendan put that responsibility on such a young lad after the way the game played out? 

As for Bertrand I don't think I've ever been more confident that a player would miss a penalty kick than I did as he stepped up. Awful penalty. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, lcfcdamo said:

Are you actually joking them subs come on you must be joking saying that and then to let 2 full backs take a penalty over vardy what's that about??

I bet Rodgers did it for spite.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

Just can't stand watching us. We have the softest mentality in the league. Pathetic really

About hits the nail on the head

3-1 up. Control the game, compose yourself and just kill it off

Rodgers teams are weak as piss. Physically and mentally. We’ve seen it in terms of two blown CL positions and now tonight 

Edited by Col city fan
  • Like 1