Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
K1FOX

Forest Away

This happens every game... around 1-2 weeks before about 75 tickets get added for returned and over estimated tickets for players family, staff and also corporate.

Same will happen with Forrest but only available to buy to whichever bracket points it sold out on.

No one seems bothered until its in the cup/newer ground or with smaller allocation.

I even remember a friends mum who worked at the shop offering me Bournemouth tickets one year because she couldn't make the game. 

I already had tickets but god knows who they went to and I remember them selling out on P3 maybe.

It's ashame but it happens at every club. Do think there should be some sort of a limit/% of what the club keep back though

2 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Why don't the supporters club and that get involved with this shit?

The Supporters Club have no say, power, hold no real representation of LCFC fans or respect from the club hierarchy. Nor would they challenge and potentially lose the few tiny privileges they have left.

Ginnetta is a dinosaur. The Gordon Taylor of Supporters Club chairs. You'll never hear a bad word from him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SemperEadem said:

Because bar UFS they are simply terrified  of calling the club out on anything. A good few of them get nice cushty sweeteners off the club.

Just now, Footballwipe said:

The Supporters Club have no say, power, hold no real representation of LCFC fans or respect from the club hierarchy. Nor would they challenge and potentially lose the few tiny privileges they have left.

Ginnetta is a dinosaur. The Gordon Taylor of Supporters Club chairs. You'll never hear a bad word from him.

I suspected so, I'm sure they get tickets themselves guaranteed every game as well, just thought I'd confirm it before making myself look a fool.

Union FS sort a banner out.

19 minutes ago, GlennyFox55 said:

Makes you laugh when you think back to that whole farce with Warsaw away when they refused to go on general sale to stop trouble makers going over.

I can guarantee that a massive number of the ticket office ‘allocation’ go to said troublemakers.

Would be a silver lining if your "guarantee" turned out to be true. I'd have thought more likely to go to ****** who aren't even bothered about Leicester but know someone who works at the club and fancy a day out.

23 minutes ago, K1FOX said:

Is it a guy called Vish whose in charge of tickets? Pretty sure he’s at all the away games with coach one army?

yep, ticketing manager. he’s always there at aways in full club gear and gets two of his mates tickets. he’s even on the highlights for man u away in 2016 after the goal

2 minutes ago, Sir Steve Howard said:

Would be a silver lining if your "guarantee" turned out to be true. I'd have thought more likely to go to ****** who aren't even bothered about Leicester but know someone who works at the club and fancy a day out.

Perhaps, think Forest away is slightly different to a champions league knockout or the title run in for a non-Leicester / very casual fan, we’ll see.

25 minutes ago, GlennyFox55 said:

Makes you laugh when you think back to that whole farce with Warsaw away when they refused to go on general sale to stop trouble makers going over.

I can guarantee that a massive number of the ticket office ‘allocation’ go to said troublemakers.

Well known ex Baby Squad get their tickets in this manner. Remember the Norwich high risk army game and the reduced allocation? Hilariously the reduced allocation just meant a load of 'old faces' getting their ticket via box holders (construction firms etc - people whove done well for themselves). 

22 minutes ago, K1FOX said:

Is it a guy called Vish whose in charge of tickets? Pretty sure he’s at all the away games with coach one army?

Correct - a total whopper 

20 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

I assume it wasn't so prevalent for the FA Cup final purely based on the number of tickets we had allocated to us, so they had to be pretty cautious. If we'd had the 25,000 full allocation it would have been interesting to see how many were skimmed off.

Had to have names and address for track/trace stuff - so had to make sure it was all retained in. 

14 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Why don't the supporters club and that get involved with this shit?

Ginnetta and Supporters Club directly benefit - especially when his daughter worked in the ticket office for years. 

10 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Union FS sort a banner out.

Exactly what they probably will do but in the process burn any bridge they've attempted to make because there's a good number of LCFC employers what can't take criticism. 

Remember the lcfc help account on twitter gave up in September. That's right the club what finished 5th in the Premier League and won the FA Cup has no fan liaison or rep on the main social media across the world. 

Club can get ****ed.

They treat match going fans like complete shit year after year and everyone is happy for it to happen because the greedy ***** get free beer and mince pies. 

People genuinely have gone out of their way over the years to attack anyone who dares to question the club. 

The club is more separate from it's real fans than it has ever been imo.

Edited by Lako42

That vish in the ticket office went my school. Was never a Leicester fan then and it’s only a job for him. Massive ego trip now, thinks he’s something special. There’s a women in the shop/ticket office been there for years. She reminds me of Jim fenner of bad girls. Bent as. Also regarding babysquad old boys getting tickets, they get them from a certain box holder. Club know about it and ain’t bothered in the slightest. It’s who you know.

Edited by TrickyTrev Benjamin

1 minute ago, TrickyTrev Benjamin said:

That vish in the ticket office went my school. Was never a Leicester fan then and it’s only a job for him. Massive ego trip now, thinks he’s something special. There’s a women in the shop/ticket office been there for years. She reminds me of Jim fenner of bad girls. Bent as. Also regarding babysquad old boys getting tickets, they get them from a certain box holder. Club know about it and ain’t bothered in the slightest. It’s who you know.

Bloody hell a bloke working in a ticket office at a provincial football club thinks he’s something special and has an ego because of it! Reminds me of someone in the covid thread who does communications for the council claiming to be a covid expert. A ticket salesmen and a person typesetting emails for Tambury district council have suddenly got on career ego trips, what has it come too!!!

Have really got 3000 plus fans in 1st to 3rd priority. wonder how brighton diidnt sell in 2 days or southampton? or even Liverpool away in league in couple of weeks? (it wont happen but the idiots on here and there are numerous and on facebook etc buying tickets for their mates should be banned for life. Wouldnt be hard when someone goes to game they have to show season ticket or members card, photo id and and ticket with name on, they dont match the ticket gets confiscated and season ticket holder banned for life.

Unless it our own corrubt section managers etc doing the checking

• Like 2