Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
K1FOX

Forest Away

4 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

I believe a certain girl used to get a handful and sell them on for a tidy profit

Will tell you their name in person 👀 

Gotta be something going on. I looked approx midday and there were around 1500 left and surely no way is there 2500 people in the same bracket as me (selling today) and the online thing.

Just now, Fox92 said:

Gotta be something going on. I looked approx midday and there were around 1500 left and surely no way is there 2500 people in the same bracket as me (selling today) and the online thing.

They won't as it opens them up to where they disappear too but the club putting out the numbers at each bracket would be very useful to know.

Similarly I just wish they would list the allocation as a true amount for us mere jobbies. Not a larger one where the box holders and players family have dipped into.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

They won't as it opens them up to where they disappear too but the club putting out the numbers at each bracket would be very useful to know.

Similarly I just wish they would list the allocation as a true amount for us mere jobbies. Not a larger one where the box holders and players family have dipped into.

And before anyone defends the club, Manchester United of all clubs do the latter. It can be done. 

• Like 2

In terms of how many tickets might be sold in tomorrow band (435-459 away points), it's obviously impossible to tell exactly. 

But doing a quick check on the last 4 away games, I've listed the approximate numbers sold on the relevant day for the 435-459 band:

Liverpool (League Cup): 350 sold
Man City: 250 sold
Burnley:  330 sold
Wolves:  280 sold

These are only estimates, as can't know how many reserved tickets the club put back in during a selling day.   And I only do a snapshot once a day, and not necessarily at exactly the same time.   So all a bit rudimentary.

But the above should give some idea of likely demand.   Possibly.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Obviously the bracket starts at 460+ because a standard 3,000 allocation (or in this case more) allows everyone a chance to buy. No point starting at 500+, then 480+, then 460+ if sales just drag.

I think if it was a small allocation like Bournemouth, it would start at 500+ (or similar).

Yeah my point was really the club have created a huge cassum I think sales may actually slow tomorrow slightly.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, worth_the_wait said:

In terms of how many tickets might be sold in tomorrow band (435-459 away points), it's obviously impossible to tell exactly. 

But doing a quick check on the last 4 away games, I've listed the approximate numbers sold on the relevant day for the 435-459 band:

Liverpool (League Cup): 350 sold
Man City: 250 sold
Burnley:  330 sold
Wolves:  280 sold

These are only estimates, as can't know how many reserved tickets the club put back in during a selling day.   And I only do a snapshot once a day, and not necessarily at exactly the same time.   So all a bit rudimentary.

But the above should give some idea of likely demand.   Possibly.

This is great work, appreciate your effort. On that basis around 500 go tomorrow I reckon.

• Like 1