Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
K1FOX

Forest Away

19 hours ago, AllGoneTitsSchlupp said:

yep, ticketing manager. he’s always there at aways in full club gear and gets two of his mates tickets. he’s even on the highlights for man u away in 2016 after the goal

Not defending him one bit here…. But he went to games before he worked at the club. Plus stewards a coach and the club have always gave stewards coach tickets and I’m talking 15/20 years at least. 

16 hours ago, Dawko said:

If I decide that I can't be arsed to go to the game, surely I have the right to sell my 2 tickets in Y1, or should I just lose my £41.50

Or hit me up via DM

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Tommy G said:

A fact or very likely? Which one. 

What is the clubs policy on away tickets for box holders? You seem to know the ins and outs.

Or is it just hear say and whinge whinge which is all our fan base seems to do these days. It’s a merry go round of ticket allocations, tifo’s, safe standing, results, Brendan, injuries etc etc. pick your day and someone will be wittering about something 

I believe that all box holders get 4 away tickets per box? 

16 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

They do it every game - it's just that demand is so low, it's not noticeable. In fact, it's been that low at times recently they just dib into the players allocation cos they barely have anyone turn up. 

Sadly, this is so true.  

They've done it for years.    It's just most away games don't have a phenomonal demand, so don't notice it.

That's why ever match, blocks get reserved and taken out, but then the tickets mostly re-appear again back into the general allocation.

I don't know what the answer is.

As someone else said, being transparent about it, wouldn't make it much less annoying.

And the trouble is, the club don't really know in advance how many tickets staff and corporate will actually want.

8 minutes ago, TamworthFoxes said:

Does anyone know if the tickets that get offered to staff of the club are free or do they have to pay the full price like the rest of us?

Pay 

I’ve seen the message exchange between a mate of mine and someone he knows 

Edited by The Year Of The Fox

Just now, bluefox1 said:

There free to them,people like us fans put money into the club and buy tickets but those who work for the club get paid by us by the revenue

and get free tickets.

WRONG,Genuine fans should come first.

Incorrect

They have had to pay for them

I’m not sure why everyone’s up in arms about it now to be honest- it’s been like this for a least a decade.

Bloody hell, in around 2009, I originally became a Priority 1 by taking in my bosses 15 away stubs from the previous season. I came out the club shop, gave them to my mate, then he went in and did the same 😂😂