Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
K1FOX

Forest Away

14 minutes ago, Essington blue said:

Chelsea away last game of 15/16 season never made it to the second band of people.

That’s the only one I ever recall.

Smaller allocation and arguably one of the biggest matches in our history (along with the Man U game the week before which only went to P2). Obviously we don't know how many in each bracket to confirm differences in priority bands now and then.

17 minutes ago, Essington blue said:

Chelsea away last game of 15/16 season never made it to the second band of people.

That’s the only one I ever recall.

I've just had a great 10 minutes reading the thread for that game in this tickets section. Absolutely fascinating reading. Genuinely compelling!

Edited by Footballwipe
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, TrickyTrev Benjamin said:

So will this make tomoz or not ? I was thinking it would quite easy but now I’m not sure with the ticket office hoarding tickets for them and their friends. 

I’d say there’s a reasonable chance it makes tomorrow but I’d expect it to sell very very quickly. 

• Like 2

Sounds like everyone’s assumptions of the club keeping tickets for themselves might be true- many people claiming on twitter that the club had around 1500 tickets for themselves/ friends & family. The atmosphere is going to be embarrassing if it’s true 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Chloe_77 said:

Sounds like everyone’s assumptions of the club keeping tickets for themselves might be true- many people claiming on twitter that the club had around 1500 tickets for themselves/ friends & family. The atmosphere is going to be embarrassing if it’s true 

It’s bad enough they do it but if it’s anywhere near that number it’s a disgrace. 

10 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

The mentioned tweet. 

Spoken to people who know people in the ticket office and they said similar- awful from the club if it’s even remotely true. Many people in the replies to that tweet claiming similar. 

Our ticketing office policies etc surely need rethinking- it’s the most disconnected part of our club currently?

Edited by Chloe_77
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

It happens time and time again though, and has been for years, yet we never seem to do anything about it. We should be protesting and getting banners up about this, rather than some of the other stuff we've done in the past.

Nothing will change unless we make it.

I agree, its a hard one because if a load of people message and ring to say it aint on they will just brush it off and not reply, another one of these big in demand games won't happen for a year or 2 so it'll be forgot about. Then the same happens again.

The person making the decision to do this needs to be held accountable, and I imagine they are pretty senior.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, sambucapleasechief said:

Club needs to start being more transparent.

Similar to how The FA run the supporters club.

Before a tournament it's at least shown how many tickets were taken by the so called football family. And easy easy to see how many supporters are in each bracket.

It's not difficult.

Yeah this works brilliant for England as you can see exactly where you are with regards to ticket availability and people ahead of you.

Edited by Leicester_Loyal
  • Like 1