Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Man Utd away - Sat 2 April 17:30

Allocation: 3,170 (includes 18 wheelchair spaces)
Pricing
Adult: £30, Senior 65+: £15, Under 21: £22.50, Under 18: £15, Under 16: £10

Row 33 has been specifically installed for supporters with a disability that do not require a wheelchair space. Seats are accessed via a specific entrance/lift.
Block STH229 has rail seating therefore Under 14s are not permitted in this area
Sale Dates
Away Priority Scheme | Sunday 27 February ONLINE ONLY
Season Ticket Holders with 460+ Away Priority Points | Monday 28 February
Season Ticket Holders with 435+ Away Priority Points | Tuesday 1 March
Season Ticket Holders with 415+ Away Priority Points | Wednesday 2 March
Season Ticket Holders with 405+ Away Priority Points | Thursday 3 March
All Season Ticket Holders | Friday 4 March
All Fox Members | Monday 7 March

Haven't travelled to an away game for years, but I'll be moving up to Manchester just before this so seems like a great chance to get back into it. What are the chances of a game like this getting to All ST Holders? Fully anticipating that I might miss out 😅

23 minutes ago, wilk said:

Hi all, first time at Old Trafford - where do the away fans normally drink before the game, and anywhere nice to eat close by? Cheers

I usually stick to City Centre. Plenty of pubs and then straight onto tram to the ground.

I think there's a lot of United only pubs around the Ground.

Got my tickets in the ballot today. Looking to take my 6 year old to his first away game. Thinking of parking city centre then getting the tram as someone has stated above.

went cricket ground last year and parked on some idiots drive from just park 5 mins away. Fella wasn’t in and his neighbour came out and told us he was a scammer. No option on just park to get a refund. Never doing that again. Shit website

15 minutes ago, gd4foxes said:

bought mine this morning and it definitely went through, as it wont let me but any more

but not had email confirmation yet - which usually comes through instantly...

Just check your account, that you've got a point for it, that's all I do.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, billyn88 said:

I'm guessing we're not in the biggest bands yet but how is this selling?  Holding out a little bit of hope for members on Monday..

Just under 1600 left. 

All blocks are open.

On 28/02/2022 at 20:28, SystonFox said:

Got my tickets in the ballot today. Looking to take my 6 year old to his first away game. Thinking of parking city centre then getting the tram as someone has stated above.

went cricket ground last year and parked on some idiots drive from just park 5 mins away. Fella wasn’t in and his neighbour came out and told us he was a scammer. No option on just park to get a refund. Never doing that again. Shit website

Edited by sambucapleasechief