Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Danny Ward

5 minutes ago, TMELcfc said:

Just watched the goals back again, and is it me, or was he reallllllyyyyy slow in reacting once it hit the bar? Yes Castagne was half asleep, but he has been asleep since the world cup, so ono shocks there. 

he was, like a fatty stuck in a chair unable to get up

10 minutes ago, TMELcfc said:

Just watched the goals back again, and is it me, or was he reallllllyyyyy slow in reacting once it hit the bar? Yes Castagne was half asleep, but he has been asleep since the world cup, so ono shocks there. 

Yes. He was also very slow for their other chance that hit the bar. Just stood and watched.

47 minutes ago, Uncle Monty said:

I don't like bashing players but my god he is absolutely terrible. At this point though, surely you have to blame the manager for constantly selecting him.

I'm not convinced on Iverson from what I seen against Gillingham, I can't see much about the two goals he could of done today. Not convinced by either over all though.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Christoph said:

Surely the next game he needs dropping? Ivverson surely deserves a chance 

I can't say I like the look of either of them... but it has taken this long to get Kele a start up top, so we won't be seeing a change in keeper this soon, goes against Rodgers principles (stubborness). 

If we stay up this season, we have to get a new keeper in the summer

2 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

If we stay up he will 100% be replaced in the summer. He needs to be. I don’t think he’s as dreadful as is sometimes made out but I think his level is for a team battling against relegation. And that’s one reason why that’s exactly where we find ourselves. 

If that team is battling relegation to league 1 then yes maybe. 

Edited by ARTY_FOX
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Beachyboy said:

I wasn't convinced by Schmeichel for a year or two before he left, I don't think Ward is the answer, an hopefully we sign a gk in the summer. Henderson would of been ideal at the time he was available.

Henderson would've been perfect

3 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

After catching bits of Tete today I’m convinced we have at least 4 match winners in our starting 11. That’s plenty for any side.

Ward however can single-handedly cost us at least 20 points. If we stay it will in spite of him. Incredibly poor player. 

I must admit I wasn't convinced he was that bad until today and you're right he will cost us many points for the rest of the season