Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

League One & Two - 2022/23

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

Underrated comment :thumbup:

Bit niche, but I lived round there while it was all going on and was loosely in the loop due to work.

All very mad in terms of Fleetwood recently getting their fingers in a few pies lately too. Dubai and I think they had some link with Waterford in Ireland too?

1 hour ago, Wymsey said:

Didn't want to create a 2023/2024 thread due to the play-off finals still to be played, but it's a shame that the original name for the stadium won't no longer be used..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65696511

wouldn't mind it if it wasn't for the aw shucks advertising that goes with it. Awful people

Edited by bovril

What's the deal with Wigan can anyone explain? Haven't they been here before with shady owners and points deductions? Are these new owners just as shambolic?

Carlisle v Stockport for a spot in League 1. Funny to think just after we won the prem I was at Edgeley Park in 2016 with Gainsborough Trinity in the Conference North, and here they are with the very real possibility of only being one league below us next season lol

1 hour ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

Carlisle v Stockport for a spot in League 1. Funny to think just after we won the prem I was at Edgeley Park in 2016 with Gainsborough Trinity in the Conference North, and here they are with the very real possibility of only being one league below us next season lol

Another real possibilty is that the champions of 2016 could be one league below a former non-league club (until 2009) in 3 hours time!