Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

League One & Two - 2022/23

35 minutes ago, StanSP said:

It is horrible when something like this happens to a football club, at any level, rival or not. I can't believe they can't find a buyer who isn't bent, especially now that they are in League 1. The club has a large fan base and a storied history. You'd think some American billionaire would snap it up.

• 1 month later...
On 14/07/2022 at 13:31, Wymsey said:

Derby are becoming like Leicester were in around 2007, in buying players who are over 30 years of age.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62157627

James Collins is a class signing for the level though. I've  said it before but I think they'll benefit from dropping and come straight back up.

Edited by Tommy Fresh

1 hour ago, Super_horns said:

Some Bristol Rovers fans might  be banned from the first 2 home games as they are potentially going to be forced to have a reduced capacity..

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/bristol-rovers-mem-reduced-capacity-7347344.amp

Guess they might ask if other teams will be punished for their pitch invasions?

Reading that article it looks like its more to do with stairway access and keeping them clear.  The FA haven't punished the club for the pitch invasions...yet.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

£34 today at Hillsborough. Scandalous pricing

Still see themselves as a big club I think.

I recall Wednesday were always one of the higher prices for away tickets when we were in the Championship.

7 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Still see themselves as a big club I think.

I recall Wednesday were always one of the higher prices for away tickets when we were in the Championship.

I think more likely just a crackpot skint owner and a fanbase dumb enough to still go and not fight against it.

• Like 1

On 30/07/2022 at 16:47, StanSP said:

Ffs lol lol

Lee Tomlin there, deffo close to a heart attack and Donny had ran out of subs would be my guess lol 

*Edit was in the 6th minute of added time in the first half, poor **** was desperate to get into the dressing room for some oxygen!!

Edited by AjcW
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Love this from Darren Moore, well known as an absolute gent to be fair but nice to see him taking the time to pass on some advice.

Would love to see SW start to move up the leagues again!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, AjcW said:

Love this from Darren Moore, well known as an absolute gent to be fair but nice to see him taking the time to pass on some advice.

Would love to see SW start to move up the leagues again!

That is brilliant, such a simple conversation and it will stay with the kid for years. Darren Moore comes across as a great bloke.

• Like 1