Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 23

6 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Happy Fifa 23 eve gentlemen :vardy:

Just sign up for EA Play (£3.99) and you can get 10hrs trial.

I've just purchased the Ultimate edition, and EA Play, so have access to the full game now.

Only managed to play about 5 minutes until the 2 year old did her best Godzilla impression. 

Nice to see the likes of Luke Thomas & KDH finally have real faces. Daka & Soumare also have real faces now.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

So glad they've added even more stadium customization items, since absolutely no one asked for it.

Enjoying the fame so far. Mbappe and Phonzie loans certainly help.

I only had very brief blast last night and I thought it felt very good game play wise. Seems to also have added a lot of graphic improvements and cut scenes etc.

Haven't really dabbled in FUT yet but hopefully tonight.

I've found the defenders seem to feel a bit slower this time around so il have to work on positioning etc else il get ripped apart on FUT.

25 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Oh, and wasn't the National League supposed to be included? I was certain I'd seen that in the previews. I only see the Wrexham Reynolds once again :P

I thought I had heard that too.

Potentially it may come in a later update. I know Nottingham Forests stadium is coming in a later update and I think it was the same case with Brentfords stadium when they got promoted.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

Moments is actually a nice little mode, fair play to EA on that but rewards will be shocking throughout the year I bet lol will have to save up 1000 stars for a decent pack I bet

Dunno I find it a little tiresome and yeah needing like 60 stars for a 83 rated pick seems a bit of a grid. And do I really need Ted Lasso as a manager lol

• Haha 1

Haven't really had much good from the ultimate edition perks.

A bit of wheeling and dealing to get a half decent all gold team just to compete to begin with.

Heres what I have so far.

Screenshot_20220928-082922_Companion.thumb.jpg.062b9154d942f95261a9491c5e7178df.jpg

Am i right in thinking Ultimate edition will still bring one more special player when the game fully releases?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, adejo92 said:

Haven't really had much good from the ultimate edition perks.

A bit of wheeling and dealing to get a half decent all gold team just to compete to begin with.

Heres what I have so far.

Screenshot_20220928-082922_Companion.thumb.jpg.062b9154d942f95261a9491c5e7178df.jpg

Am i right in thinking Ultimate edition will still bring one more special player when the game fully releases?

Depending when you brought the pre-order you might be expecting two.

Everyone with the UE will be getting a OTW card on Friday and if you pre-ordered it before some date in August you'll get a Heroes card at some point in the cycle as well.

Last year it was December, but that majority of the Hero cards were behind the meta by then anyway, so hopefully they will do that sooner this year.

30 minutes ago, stu said:

Depending when you brought the pre-order you might be expecting two.

Everyone with the UE will be getting a OTW card on Friday and if you pre-ordered it before some date in August you'll get a Heroes card at some point in the cycle as well.

Last year it was December, but that majority of the Hero cards were behind the meta by then anyway, so hopefully they will do that sooner this year.

Ah no I literally just got the ultimate edition a day before it was released so 26th I believe. 

Oh well, hopefully I get something decent on Friday. Spent all my free points on packs and got naff all any good!!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, GeorgeTheFox said:

Anyone else struggling with defending on career mode. Seems like every game is 5-4 or some ridiculous scoreline 

I've had a few high scoring games. The gameplay feels different this year so it's just going to take some getting used to.

I find the players are bit harder to control.

I'd be interested to hear how others are finding it so far?

So far it just seems like a few nice cut scenes / graphics have been added but the real issues that have been with Fifa for years still remain.

The whole game just feels very slow and clumsy. 

The game itself and server is also pretty poor. I've been kicked out of the server numerous times.

I expect very little with new Fifas, and this hasn't proven me wrong yet.

Played my time on the trial and much like others i think I'm going to give this year a miss. Career mode difficulty is messed up again, feels like the computer is useless until it decides to go god mode and conceding is completely unavoidable.  Was 4-0 up in a game and finally thought I was going to keep a clean sheet and then the computer scored 3 ridiculous goals. The difficulty feels like it artificially tries to keep games close