Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Voll Blau

Groundhopping

On 03/08/2023 at 16:29, LCFCJoe96 said:

Hertha Berlin vs. Greuther Furth & Rot Weiss Essen vs. Preussen Munster later this month with the Signal Iduna Park tour.

Netherlands vs. England in the Women's Nations League in Utrecht & Ajax vs. Volendam with the stadium tour the next day for September.

Roma vs. Torino planned for next Feb.

Looking to do Meadow Park (Arsenal/Borehamwood), Prenton Park (Liverpool/Tranmere), Victoria Road (West Ham/Dagenham) & Brisbane Road (Spurs/Leyton Orient) to complete the WSL this season and chip away at the Northern Prem Division One Midlands following Loughborough Dynamo.

Hopefully a few more between Leicester, England & potential trips later in the season too.

Apparently Utrecht is very under-rated city to visit. Often nicknamed a posher Amsterdam without the idiots. 

On 03/08/2023 at 09:15, Bayfox said:

Dropped you a DMl mate. Not sure if they will just sell you online direct or if you will be requested to provide passport details.

Holland still has massive issues with hooliganism, I've been requested to provide passport on collection at numerous grounds and my.season tickets now can only be released each season once I've provided upto date photo ID uploaded to club website.

Like LCFC are running the operation 

If you have no joy the message includes the direct emails for staff at Vitesse 

Got tickets to Vitesse v AZ, looking forward to it. 

• Like 3

On 16/08/2023 at 21:27, CosbehFox said:

Apparently Utrecht is very under-rated city to visit. Often nicknamed a posher Amsterdam without the idiots. 

I'd add Breda to that. Lovely place. Absolute gem. Infsct I think I preferred Breda to Utrecht having done both on the same trip a few years back. 

1 hour ago, The Blur said:

Off to Glasgow in late October with the lads.   How easy is getting a ticket for Celtic* or Rangers home game?

*Purely to boo Brendan of course 

Depends how many of you and opposition. You’ll have to put an effort into. Either getting help from a member or (I know in Rangers case) constantly keeping an eye on their site when tickets pop up thanks to their exchange. 

Just go Patrick Thistle - lovely part of the city too! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Taking the girlfriend to Edinburgh in November, going in the week though and by the looks of things neither Hearts or Hibs are playing that week. However would still love to do a stadium tour of one. Just persuading the girlfriend challenge, I mean she loves her football but only kind of bothered about her lot... Chelsea :blink:  However I'm think of purposing to her that weekend... yes the "m" word. So if I get down on one knee the day before, hopefully she's yes "blah blah" she will be overjoyed she won't care where were going the next day lol if she's no... then she might think we'll i've turned him down for marriage so I won't moan today and do the stadium tour. Got planned it out now. 

1 hour ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Nowhere near as glamorous as some of the games mentioned, but I'm off to see Gainsborough Trinity tonight as the other half is working just outside of Lincoln until late. Really looking forward to it lol

One of my favourite grounds I did last year 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Leicesterpool said:

Taking the girlfriend to Edinburgh in November, going in the week though and by the looks of things neither Hearts or Hibs are playing that week. However would still love to do a stadium tour of one. Just persuading the girlfriend challenge, I mean she loves her football but only kind of bothered about her lot... Chelsea :blink:  However I'm think of purposing to her that weekend... yes the "m" word. So if I get down on one knee the day before, hopefully she's yes "blah blah" she will be overjoyed she won't care where were going the next day lol if she's no... then she might think we'll i've turned him down for marriage so I won't moan today and do the stadium tour. Got planned it out now. 

Edinburgh City or Spartans instead 

2 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

@The Blur I had a little search last night, it looks both clubs do general sale but it's very few days before the game. 

No problem,  it would be a nice bonus but not a centrepiece to base the weekend around.    Patrick Thistle is a good shout too,  the iconic sun mascot cannot be missed!  

Cheers for having a look, much appreciated. 

Two from last weekend:

Hertha Berlin 5-0 Greuther Furth…Hertha’s first league win (and goals) of the season, cracking fans/noise even only half full and what a stadium the Olympiastadion is, been in bigger capacity wise and been in grounds with more people but never experienced that coliseum like feel before.

Rot-Weiss Essen 1-0 Preußen Münster…hard to say which was the better quality game despite this being third tier but atmosphere wise it’s gonna be hard to ever top, sat near the RWE ultras but the whole ground was a mad house and then the last minute winner to top it off…€2 beers at the fan pub before too and the schnitzel was A+.

Ajax vs Volendam, Roma vs Torino and a couple England women away games (Utrecht/Leuven) left this season for games I’m doing on the continent and then a load in the UK

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, LCFCJoe96 said:

Two from last weekend:

Hertha Berlin 5-0 Greuther Furth…Hertha’s first league win (and goals) of the season, cracking fans/noise even only half full and what a stadium the Olympiastadion is, been in bigger capacity wise and been in grounds with more people but never experienced that coliseum like feel before.

Rot-Weiss Essen 1-0 Preußen Münster…hard to say which was the better quality game despite this being third tier but atmosphere wise it’s gonna be hard to ever top, sat near the RWE ultras but the whole ground was a mad house and then the last minute winner to top it off…€2 beers at the fan pub before too and the schnitzel was A+.

Ajax vs Volendam, Roma vs Torino and a couple England women away games (Utrecht/Leuven) left this season for games I’m doing on the continent and then a load in the UK

Did you enjoy the Munster pyro show?

18 minutes ago, LCFCJoe96 said:

Two from last weekend:

Amazing experiences their mate the only downside is going back to watching games in England.:D

32 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Did you enjoy the Munster pyro show?

Couple of 30 second stoppages to play, half a dozen “No Pyro” messages and some “Scheiße Preußen Münster” chants, can’t beat it lol

22 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

Amazing experiences their mate the only downside is going back to watching games in England.:D

Seriously is the biggest issue lol

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Kopfkino said:

Anyone been to any Turkish grounds or more specifically the Istanbul sides? Looks like a group of us are heading to Istanbul in November so it’d be rude not to try to get to one of them. 

Never been - but you'll need a Passolig - which is a membership card. I understand you can only nominate a single club. Second tier the Passolig loses its importance.