Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
Just now, Big85 said:

Not one positive post!! 
 

it just comes across that everyone wants us to lose!

 

Get behind the team, yes the football hasn’t been great at all but you’ve still got to get behind the team. 
 

 

I'll happily get behind the team thank you very much.

 

And not a chance I want us to lose. 

 

  • Like 3
Posted
5 minutes ago, StevieLynex said:

Between them, Daka and Nacho have scored two goals in the last 35 games

How many games have they started out of those 35 though?

  • Like 1
Posted
1 minute ago, StanSP said:

He wasn't fully at fault though, was he?

 

Ward's silly kick, Soumare not covering the run. 

 

 

Yeah not entirely Thomas’s fault that his indecisiveness put him in no man’s land 

Posted
Just now, jammie82uk said:

Yeah not entirely Thomas’s fault that his indecisiveness put him in no man’s land 

Indecisiveness? He was going up for an attack wasn't he? We lost the ball, it went to Ward, he's kicked it and we've lost possession and been caught short?

 

Where was the indecisiveness?

  • Like 1
Posted

May I suggest if you have come in here to slate Brendan and wish him gone, it goes to the endless Brendan threads. This is for supporting the team against a tough opponent in Brighton. :scarf:
 

Just a thought

 

 

COME ON YOU GORGEOUS FOXES

  • Like 3
Posted

Thankfully I'm not available to watch this one as I'm volunteering. It's put things in perspective that it's only a game.

 

Then I remember Brendan is a millionaire and I get angry again. 

  • Like 1
Posted

Have we done a guess the first goal scorer yet? 
 

…… and what minute do we think Welbeck scores against us? 
 

I’m going 2-1 loss. Tielemans, Welbeck and Gross.

Posted

Good to see Nacho and Daka starting. Vardy just isn't doing it. The football we are playing just doesn't suit him and I think he has lost half a yard of pace.

Posted
3 minutes ago, AlwaysBlue said:

Seriously?? What kind of a supporter are you? I suffer the disappointment of not starting the season as well as I hoped but I could never hope that my team “get d1cked” by anyone!  Shake it off mate, I’m hoping that they win and start the season proper.  If they don’t, I’ll be gutted…..but still a supporter, if BR goes then so be it but I’m always Leicester, win or lose.

 

A realistic one. Good result,and the Rodgers nightmare goes on., and on. He is thinking of the long term, and not just this game !

Posted

Is that 4-2-3-1 with Kelechi 10, Daka up top and madders/Barnes on wings?

 

Or is it 4-2-2-2 madders and barnes free roles behind Kelechi and Daka?

 

Knowing Brendan it will probably still be 4-1-4-1 with Daka wide 😂

Posted
Just now, Saxondale said:

I don’t think we can afford to lose another centreback. 

I’m guessing if this happens, then Brunt steps up. 
 

We’re in a mess.

  • Like 1
Posted

I swear when it comes to Soumare I watch a different match to everyone else. Half jogs around the pitch, not the best tackler, negative sideways / backwards passing. I saw 2 decent things from him in the last match but nothing extraordinary at all. Why is KDH dropped?!?!?

 

This game could be the death of Rogers rolling the dice like this

  • Like 1
Posted
2 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

 

Madness if we let him go out on loan. We simply don't have enough cover. 

  • Like 1
Guest nathan.
Posted

This game is huge for BR and he knows it but i honestly dont think he cares if hes sacked.

 

He has the excuses ready and waiting along with his huge pay off.

 

Its sad really.

 

Posted (edited)

Cannot decide if Brighton will want a reaction after their last game, or if they are entering a very rocky patch

edit Christ I am desperate for something to happen to turn us around. lol

 

Maybe we will show something we have not seen this far this season

Edited by Dahnsouff
Posted
30 minutes ago, TK95 said:

Once again pre-match w**kfest of United-Arsenal rather than the game in hand

They preview both games at 1pm, have you never watched super Sunday? At about half 1 they started talking about our match.

Posted
29 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

Because he’s been pants in midfield for ages and probably looked better alongside Evans than anyone else has in months? 🤷

If he's pants in midfield, then put Mendy or another midfielder in.

Playing him at the back tells the other centre half's that they're shot and it won't do their confidence any good.

 

The sooner he goes the better, maybe some of those that are being overlooked,  might flourish under a new manager with fresh ideas and giving everyone a clean slate. 

 

As said by many , we have some very good players and are capable of getting out of this mess but it won't happen whilst Brendan is in charge.

Posted
10 minutes ago, roblcfc84 said:

That Brighton squad looks significantly stronger than ours 

F**k off Brendan. 😂

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...