Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

Blink 182 Tour 2023/24

mixed feelings about this, would love to go see them to re-live my youth but having seen them about 15 years ago and they were shocking live. 

Their last couple of albums have been decent with Matt Skiba so i am interested to see why their sound is like now Tom is back in the band. The bloke is living on a different planet and i didnt think he had any interest in getting back into the band. 

I would be massively surprised if they manage to for fill the whole tour. Something will happen you just know it. 

1 hour ago, filbertway said:

I reckon they'll add some more UK dates, feels like they've left some gaps with the ability to add some more dates if the demand is there. The story so far supporting as well is delicious

Strongly rumoured to be doing Reading and Leeds fest with how the dates fall 

9 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Can't even tell you how excited I am about this. That's my childhood right there! 

Same, they were my favourite band for a huge chunk of my childhood. It's a massive bucket list concert for me, so I really hope they don't get sick of each other and break up again before they reach Europe! 

1 minute ago, VinceNoir said:

Same, they were my favourite band for a huge chunk of my childhood. It's a massive bucket list concert for me, so I really hope they don't get sick of each other and break up again before they reach Europe! 

Lucky enough to have seen them twice. I think Mark Hoppus cancer diagnosis and recovery has probably put things into perspective for them somewhat. Fingers crossed :fc:

I did see a funny twitter comment when they announced it saying "I can't wait to go and listen to men in their 40's singing about how hard it is being a teenager" lol

3 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Lucky enough to have seen them twice. I think Mark Hoppus cancer diagnosis and recovery has probably put things into perspective for them somewhat. Fingers crossed :fc:

I did see a funny twitter comment when they announced it saying "I can't wait to go and listen to men in their 40's singing about how hard it is being a teenager" lol

Haha, I must admit I've thought the same about that last bit. Just bagged eight tickets for my mates and I for the Copenhagen show through the Spotify presale :) Can't wait. 

• Like 1

On 12/10/2022 at 11:25, goose2010 said:

mixed feelings about this, would love to go see them to re-live my youth but having seen them about 15 years ago and they were shocking live. 

Their last couple of albums have been decent with Matt Skiba so i am interested to see why their sound is like now Tom is back in the band. The bloke is living on a different planet and i didnt think he had any interest in getting back into the band. 

I would be massively surprised if they manage to for fill the whole tour. Something will happen you just know it. 

Alternative rock from the late 90s into the 2000s is morphing into neo classic rock. When I hit 30 I stopped wanting to listen to bands sing about high school glory days, especially the new songs. Doesn't mean I don't still like those bands and after seeing this flyer I'm going to listen to some Something Corporate today and remember lyrics to songs I haven't heard in 10 years. The guys in blink are in their mid 40s and just came out with a new song about being a punk rock kid. It's not April 25th, 2003 when I saw Good Charlotte, New Found Glory, and less than Jake. But on October 21st next year you can see them all on the same day!

I do love Tom Delonge though. That dude is on another planet.

6345cb3aef0aab4f749abe3e_WWWY_1500x1875-

On 14/10/2022 at 15:00, Stuntman_Mike said:

I saw them at Leeds in 2014 and was just mesmerised by Travis Barker on the big screen! Unreal

On 14/10/2022 at 20:12, RonnieTodger said:

I was there for that, loved every second

Was absolutely quality 

• Like 1

On 18/10/2022 at 00:35, NewEnglandFox said:

Alternative rock from the late 90s into the 2000s is morphing into neo classic rock. When I hit 30 I stopped wanting to listen to bands sing about high school glory days, especially the new songs. Doesn't mean I don't still like those bands and after seeing this flyer I'm going to listen to some Something Corporate today and remember lyrics to songs I haven't heard in 10 years. The guys in blink are in their mid 40s and just came out with a new song about being a punk rock kid. It's not April 25th, 2003 when I saw Good Charlotte, New Found Glory, and less than Jake. But on October 21st next year you can see them all on the same day!

I do love Tom Delonge though. That dude is on another planet.

6345cb3aef0aab4f749abe3e_WWWY_1500x1875-

shit.. is that real?... amazing line up