Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

FA Cup 22/23

Klopp moaning about FA Cup replays... why can't we just ban all these teams from domestic football and UEFA Competitions, and ban their players from playing in internationals? Enjoy the super league and **** off. Write it into the laws of the game that they can never return too.

21 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

I did , started off a decent player and turned to shite with a can’t be arsed attitude , now looks decent again, very similar story to half the players we now have! It ain’t the players, it’s the motivation from the club.

So why has Barnes got double the amount of goals this season?

26 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I assume the process in DG’s brain goes something like this…

Running with ball: OMG OMG OMG IM SO ****ING GOOD!!!!

Decision time: …. Shitttttttttttttt

Like our wingers lol 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

Coady always a shout for an own goal.

Great wing play from Rashford though. Beats the man and puts in a great cross. We don’t do that, our wingers should take note.

He’s on fire at the minute. Form of his career 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

I did , started off a decent player and turned to shite with a can’t be arsed attitude , now looks decent again, very similar story to half the players we now have! It ain’t the players, it’s the motivation from the club.

Gray is having his couple of good games in about 15 that he usually does

Will shortly disappear again until about April

I’m pretty sure ITV are turning it down and playing fake crowd noise whenever there’s a chant they don’t want on loud. 

Been loads of random cheering when nothing is actually happening to note a cheer 

Edited by AjcW

1 minute ago, kingkisnorbo said:

I will say it again, VAR is manufactured and endorsed by fannies who fundamentally hate football. 

Offside and handball. What else would you like Everton to break the rules with to complete the hat trick? lol 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

I will say it again, VAR is manufactured and endorsed by fannies who fundamentally hate football. 

Although it was the right call twice .

I don’t think those sort of decisions are the problem as the laws were broken twice rather than a decision coming down to just a subjective view .

Edited by Super_horns

51 minutes ago, TJQuik said:

Klopp moaning about FA Cup replays... why can't we just ban all these teams from domestic football and UEFA Competitions, and ban their players from playing in internationals? Enjoy the super league and **** off. Write it into the laws of the game that they can never return too.

They bring in too much money. The manager of Leicester city is earning £10m a year lol. Although I do agree with the moaning 6 about replays. Get rid of them. ‘But they’re a lifeline to smaller clubs though!!!’ The £500k you may generate if you get a replay is about 10 seconds of klopp’s wages. There’s no shortage of money, distribute it better 

Just now, Super_horns said:

Too much contact for it to be overturned though and Everton didn’t make much fuss tbf.

I know which makes me think something dodgy is going on. That was never a pen I assume Everton knew the game was up so couldn’t be ****ed to complain. 

• Like 1