Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

FA Cup 22/23

• 3 weeks later...

Man Utd vs Everton - Friday 6th January, 8pm (ITV) 

Sheff Weds vs Newcastle - Saturday 7th January, 6PM (BBC) 

Liverpool vs Wolves - Saturday 7th January, 8pm (ITV) 

Cardiff vs Leeds - Sunday 8th January, 2PM (ITV) 

Man City vs Chelsea - Sunday 8th January, 4.30PM (BBC) 

Oxford vs Arsenal - Monday 9th January, 8PM (ITV) 

Edited by StanSP
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Corky said:

Half of those are absolute dross selections. I get Man United because they always choose Man United whoever they play but Liverpool v Wolves and Cardiff v Leeds are not remotely interesting.

Leeds, Man U, Liverpool are guaranteed viewers. Newcastle as well but they actually play good football now and have a tasty fixture too. In worse news for me, now our fixture is probably a 3pm Saturday i have no chance of a ticket

1 hour ago, Corky said:

Half of those are absolute dross selections. I get Man United because they always choose Man United whoever they play but Liverpool v Wolves and Cardiff v Leeds are not remotely interesting.

Liverpool being the holders is just about understandable. 

Man Utd vs Everton has no place there. 

Charlton battered at Stockport last night.

Garner sacked earlier in the week too, Charlton are a mess again. I know traditionally they are a smaller club but to have grown up with them in the top 10 of the top flight every season and now seeing them struggle in the third division is weird.

Nice result for Stockport though, sets them up for a tie against Walsall so that's one of those League One side's through to the 4th Round. Always nice to see the lower league sides getting far in the competition.

• 5 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Such a shame that Man Utd are back at the level where Old Trafford is a tough place to go again.

I'm pleased we managed to get a win there a few seasons back!

• Like 1

Wanted Everton to win because if they keep losing, Lampard is a gonner, and then they might improve under someone decent.

If they do pull the trigger, there is zero chance Everton come for Rodgers, given he managed the other lot.

As such, we need Everton to get a few draws here and there and maybe one win, and be on the biting point of sacking Lampard or not sacking him until mid to late March, at which point they don't have another good end of season and they collapse and sink, never to return.

Gwon Everton, show some spirit tonight and get a cup miracle.

4 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Actually feel for the Everton fans, proper sh*t show of a decade.

I think they screwed up with the Ancelotti appointment amongst others, he was always going to jump ship when a huge club came in for him.

• Like 1