Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

Just now, Chocolate Teapot said:

Seen a few comments about the players only going to sk1. They all wanted their photo taken with it as a backdrop before the Birch started moving them on.

Having moved my ST there this season, its absolutely class. The game against West Brom in particular (I wasn't there for Southampton).

My biggest gripe was the 1000s on the pitch. Can't have all been players families.

Top brought half of Thailand with him it seems 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Harpenden Fox said:

I’m starting to feel our Foxestalk forum is woefully misrepresentative of people at the ground.

Are you suggesting that the internet might be different to real life?

It's 2021 and if it's in this thread, it's an animated GIF! - Everything  else - Quarter To Three Forums

9 minutes ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

I have nothing against the singing section or the fact that the players went to it.

What annoyed me is the east stand/ L1 was still bouncing after the singing section had emptied and the players still didn't bring the trophy over.

They came clapped and danced but the trophy didn't make it that far

Top was having pics with it 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Corky said:

So many people on the pitch. Should be players, management and backroom staff. Families are ok but they could have something in private.

The players went to the area with the most consistent support after the game. Maybe buggering off after 85 minutes each week made the point and the players didn't like it?

Good point Corky, traffic didn’t seem to bother most today right.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Corky said:

So many people on the pitch. Should be players, management and backroom staff. Families are ok but they could have something in private.

The players went to the area with the most consistent support after the game. Maybe buggering off after 85 minutes each week made the point and the players didn't like it?

Fully agree with your first point. 

Should've been just the players for a lap with the trophy, then by all means have all the families come out for pictures etc. 

Think your last comment is a touch unfair. 

4 minutes ago, Noahfence said:

Wasn’t the Prem trophy celebrations on the pitch basically just Top & Vichai hogging the trophy? I seem to remember those 2 just carrying the trophy round lol 

For large parts tbf

Rewatched it the other day and the only song they played all presentation was “we are the champions”

10 minutes ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

Yes I have nothing against what they did the players did come over eventually just would have been nice to see the trophy 

Yeah was disappointed that I didn’t get to see it really bit more disappointed for my son

Just now, Chocolate Teapot said:

How so?

Large numbers stand supporting for the entire game/after the game in other areas of the ground.

Love the players showing their thanks to the corner for their loud support with the trophy etc, that's great to see but don't like the suggestion other areas aren't as dedicated in supporting. 

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Hard agree 👍 

I sit in that corner.

I think the social media team decide where is best for the photos.

The club is indifferent to the fans but will exploit any media opportunity they can.