Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

1 hour ago, MattFox said:

On a bad note two people got arrested and will be most likely banned from the KP for doing something the clubs twitter page was showing off

Someone set it off right next to us - and I thought, streuth that’s dangerous, I’d better pick it up so that it doesn’t injure anyone nearby. Then I realised that it might be dangerous to walk past people, so I held it hoping a steward or police officer would come and help me safely dispose of it. The idea that I would have taken it in and let it off is ludicrous - I volunteer to read the bible to orphan kittens,”?

• Haha 1

And it’s beyond retarded that the club can tweet ‘the cause the effect’, celebrating the flare and go on to ban anyone- but then this is King Power we’re talking about. 

• Like 1

Saying it now, we had Bocelli in 2016.

But on Saturday, post horn gallop, players come out and Jersey Budd in the centre circle, just a guitar, live performance of When You're Smiling! 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Daggers said:

And it’s beyond retarded that the club can tweet ‘the cause the effect’, celebrating the flare and go on to ban anyone- but then this is King Power we’re talking about. 

I'm gobsmacked it hasn't been deleted yet

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rain King said:

We're you in a red jacket Ric?  Sure I saw you stumble down the stairs next to me after one of the goals.

Hahahahaa yes. That might explain a big bruise I have on my side 😂

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ramadaone said:

For once Ric I totally agree

Thats away games done for me because after 40 odd years I'm realistic enough to know that atmosphere isn't going to be bettered in my life time

Time to hand the baton over to one of you younger scroats so for feck sake dont let me down

Hahahaa same mate 😂

Weirdly not sure how it's gonna compare at the weekend. Would be nice if the club let the post match songs dictate themselves. Fans will stay back. Then blasting out 3 Kungs and whatever songs they force down us. Although would like when you're smiling played when we're parading the trophy with Top

Edited by HybridFox

3 minutes ago, HybridFox said:

Weirdly not sure how it's gonna compare at the weekend. Would be nice if the club let the post match songs dictate themselves. Fans will stay back. Then blasting out 3 Kungs and whatever songs they force down us. Although would like when you're smiling played when we're parading the trophy with Top

I’ve emailed in asking for WYS to be played at the end of the game instead of 3 kings … hopefully more people request it 

• Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Hahahahaa yes. That might explain a big bruise I have on my side 😂

I’m surprised you can remember anything, absolutely garried in the concourse pre game lol 

• Haha 2

Until the trophy lift  i think Saturday will be an anti climax compared to yesterday which was amazing.

Well done to everyone who made the effort, i dont drink but i feel p1ssed today!!!:scarf::scarf::scarf:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CH1_Fox said:

I’ve woken up feeling like I had 10 pints last night despite being designated driver and not touching a drop 😂 Voice shot to pieces.

9 yo still in bed. “Medical appointment” for him this morning 👀

My daughter was "sick" this morning too 😂😂.  Still in bed.   I'm just hoping nobody from her school goes on YouTube as there are a number of vids clearly showing me and her jumping around the concourse like loons 😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

58 minutes ago, HybridFox said:

2014 and 2016 were both top atmospheres 

Although they did wheel out Sam Bailey

• Like 1

Champions Again Ole Ole was so loud on the TV I thought I was tuning into a game on the continent, a tricky sing for some of the purists though as its not original :P

Edited by Tommy G
  • Like 2