Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

What happened on the pitch certainly didn’t help the atmosphere in the stands. It was another of those performances we’ve seen this year where sometimes it’s gone our way but more recently hasn’t. 

When was the last time we had a league wrapped up before the final home game then fluffed our lines and actually lost ? 

I thought the trophy lift when it got going was excellent. Loved the players bypassing the official photoshoot to come to the Kop. I sit in G1 and actually thought they would never move on from that corner. 

All in all a good day out shame about the result! 

• Like 1

Loved the trophy lift and the celebrations in the corner. But felt the rest of the trophy celebrating a bit sparse, loved previous years where the team walks around parading the trophy rather than them all separating pretty much straight away

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

I am absolutely with you on the lack of atmosphere in areas down that end other than the singing section, but I'm interested in how we address the lack of atmosphere elsewhere? 

I used to sit in G1, and apart from a group of 5 lads who were keen, my daughter and I used to get very strange looks if we tried to start anything

For a start, expand the section into G1. Whoever doesn’t want to be part of it can move elsewhere. Tells the whole story when the whole squad and management decided to take their trophy photos with their families in front of the section 

• Like 2

We're in H and we were blowing up balloons and various inflatables but no-one was having it. Passed one or two round but most of them are miserable c****.

The game didn't help but honestly it's a title win, if you don't get going for that you can't be helped.

Well done UFS for the TIFO too. Top work.

4 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

DJ needs sacking wtf was that shit. Even played same songs more than once. Truly horrific and has seriously put a stain on the season. 

The same guy who can't wait to play the old goal music at FT. If we'd have won he'd have played that twice instead of the ones he did play twice, so could have been worse lol

Just now, lcfcsnow said:

The same guy who can't wait to play the old goal music at FT. If we'd have won he'd have played that twice instead of the ones he did play twice, so could have been worse lol

He was so shit 

It was like the trophy celebrations  were made up as they went along!!!

Like having DJ Nicey( Google him kids!!!) giging at  a rave!!

1 minute ago, Raj said:

It was like the trophy celebrations  were made up as they went along!!!

Like having DJ Nicey( Google him kids!!!) giging at  a rave!!

lol he ran out of songs after about 5 songs then just started again. Crazy bad 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Other clubs allow atmosphere to build, ours destroys it 

Can't imagine theres another club where theres such a disconnect between the owners and the fans.  But its all planned and its worked, it will be even worse in the Premier league.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Big85 said:

Was disappointed sitting in the family stand and the players not really coming over.. 

Coady started to walk round then enzo then vardy but the players pretty much stayed in the opposite corner which just made alot of people leave. 

We have all been a part of supporting the team all season so felt they should have made the effort to all come over as a squad to the family stand 

Seen a few comments about the players only going to sk1. They all wanted their photo taken with it as a backdrop before the Birch started moving them on.

Having moved my ST there this season, its absolutely class. The game against West Brom in particular (I wasn't there for Southampton).

My biggest gripe was the 1000s on the pitch. Can't have all been players families.