Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1884Man

Stadium atmosphere

1 hour ago, leatherhead32 said:

see now  fans with backs turned to orchestrate sections of crowd ffs we aint italian , why not get an ice cream and miniature cup of coffee pre match and then drive the streets on a frkn moped after pappin your hooter til 4am.

First game for you in a while was it? Been happening a while and isn't going to stop because it upsets you :thumbup:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

The family stand should have got as much interaction as the top. Whether kids are making up chants and a wall of noise or not, they are our future. They idolise these players.

Blame the parents for taking them home 10 minutes early every game then 

• Like 1

Guest leatherhead32
30 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

First game for you in a while was it? Been happening a while and isn't going to stop because it upsets you :thumbup:

no maybe 1300 / 1500th but just getin off chest , fair comment tho . dont upset me just what i see and it is a forum. ;)

5 minutes ago, leatherhead32 said:

no maybe 1300 / 1500th but just getin off chest , fair comment tho . dont upset me just what i see and it is a forum. ;)

Did you enjoy ya first game for a while mate 😉

Can I interest you in a black t shirt ?

Guest leatherhead32
45 minutes ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

Did you enjoy ya first game for a while mate 😉

Can I interest you in a black t shirt ?

it was not as good as last last 4 or many in 70s 80s 90s and last 24 year and you can buy me a black shirt for my 61st bday when i see you again mvgf :surrender: with the brandy u o me for our bet :D

Guest leatherhead32
Just now, leatherhead32 said:

it was not as good as last last 4 or many in 70s 80s 90s and last 24 year and you can buy me a black shirt for my 61st bday when i see you again mvgf :surrender: with the brandy u o me for our bet :D

then i can deliver some black magic chocolate dressed like Oswald Moseley to that nice lady we caught up with last night.  

3 hours ago, leatherhead32 said:

see now  fans with backs turned to orchestrate sections of crowd ffs we aint italian , why not get an ice cream and miniature cup of coffee pre match and then drive the streets on a frkn moped after pappin your hooter til 4am.

Why does it bother you what other fans do? 

If you don't like it just don't join in...

Guest leatherhead32
33 minutes ago, lee7 said:

dosnt bother me lee, but fair point , and its free speech and banter on a forum  else wed be in north korea instead of italy ....sorry england 

4 hours ago, Lcfc82 said:

Just watched the Ipswich highlights, great scenes there after the game, not a chance KPFC would allow anything like that.

Even employed loads of extra security yesterday when there was pretty much no chance of a pitch invasion anyway. They seem to want to make everything as boring as possible

I think whoever employs those stewards might be a racist.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, leatherhead32 said:

You miserable ****, do you want everyone sitting with their thumbs up their ass silently all game? 

18 minutes ago, leatherhead32 said:

dosnt bother me lee, but fair point , and its free speech and banter on a forum  else wed be in north korea instead of italy ....sorry england 

Stinks of 

"Like and share this post to ban the boats from wokey leftie England!"

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, lee7 said:

From what is posted on this forum, it bothers a lot of people what other fans are doing: leaving early, using clappers, singing/not singing, being old…..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, OnlyOneCity said:

From what is posted on this forum, it bothers a lot of people what other fans are doing: leaving early, using clappers, singing/not singing, being old…..

This is how dictatorships arise. First they promise to make trains arrive on time. Then they promise an atmosphere. Slippery slope.

Took Mrs Spud yesterday and she asked if all these people streaming down the steps after 35 minutes even like going down the City or just have weak bladders. I couldnt explain it as I really don't know the answer.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

You miserable ****, do you want everyone sitting with their thumbs up their ass silently all game? 

No he isn't,  it was a tongue in cheek jokey comment from someone who's been a lifelong fan and for v many years , I'm guessing ur a **** who's had a SOH bypass then with your use of ****. Grow up!!!

13 hours ago, Lako42 said:

Congratulations to KPFC on the title win and their corporate celebration yesterday. 

Allez les KP

Congratulations to KPFC on the title win and their corporate celebration..... Today

Allez les KP

• 2 weeks later...