Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Dango Ouattara

On 23/12/2022 at 21:12, StriderHiryu said:

@Ric Flair I want an updated list of wingers please!

- Tete would be my preferred choice and I think we might get him. Out of favour at Lyon and unlikely to get back in because they play with wing backs not wingers. 

- Madeuke would be mustard but PSV are probably going to sell Gapko to Yanited so don’t see them selling both now. 

- Dodi Lukebakio of Brugge could be an unlikely option. Problem is they qualified for the next round of the Champions League, but we do like a Belgian round here and he’s quite promising. 

- Dango Ouattara of Lorient has been killing it for the last 18 months, providing the ammunition for Terem Moffi. Raw but exciting.

- Sebastian Szymanski currently at Feyenord but on loan from Dinamo Moscow. Poland were awful at the World Cup but that was down to their manager. 

- Benjamin Borgeaud of Rennes. Was surprised we didn’t sign this guy in the summer. No resale value but I think he’s be a great player to have. 

- Tsyganov. Your favorite! Not sure his morale would be the best but on his day a great player. Mudyk of Shakthar is the best winger in that division but priced at 60m… but wouldn’t mind seeing Tsyganov here. 

- Ricardo Horta of Braga. Looked good against us a few seasons ago in Europe and very consistent. 

- Robert Skov of Hoffenheim might also be a shout. Again an awful World Cup but a steady player who can finish. 

FYI in my spare time I did some highly scientific research and played Football Manager signing some of these players. Buying Szilai and Skov I won the league! Szymanski was good. Madueke was hit and miss, Borigeaud and Tsyganov were flops. Could never get Horta. 

Take that as you will!

Time to put Dango to test in Football manager!

Edited by StriderHiryu

15 minutes ago, stu said:

Left footed right winger?

We-Dont-Do-That-Here-1140x640.jpg

To be fair, Dango can use both feet, and can play on both sides. But unlike Lookman who was similar in that regard, his weaker foot is his right foot, so if we play with inverted wingers, he's not a square peg in a round hole.