Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Dango Ouattara

2 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

...looks pretty ordinary, a lot of what he does comes to nothing!!!

Looks much better coming off the left hand side. We need a winger who is really good on the ball and with zest for taking on the fullbacks and committing them, seems laboured when carrying the ball.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, LestaLad said:

“Leicester is preparing to attack Lorient on the Dango Ouattara file!!

The English club could draw up to 20M € !! #LCFC #FCLorient”

A dango ate your baby, a dango ate your baby, la la la la, la la la la!

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

If it was a choice between this lad and Tsygankov , then there really is no choice at all, sorry Dango, bin.

I'd rather go for both but this lad is younger and has done pretty well for a fairly small side in a better league and not for one of two sides who dominate a country.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

I'd rather go for both but this lad is younger and has done pretty well for a fairly small side in a better league and not for one of two sides who dominate a country.

For a club like ours, we should always being signing players that are under 22, any older there's no payback. A decent player at 22 is gonna try and make a name for himself with the aim of moving to a bigger club, which is fair enough, what we get is an ambitious young player trying his hardest hoping to catch the eye of the bigger clubs. We sign at 22 on a 4 year contract, we'll be selling at 25, when a player is in his prime and his stock is at it's max, but we get the best years out of him. We saw it with Mahrez, we actually got the best years from him imo, ok man city got a quality player, but they had to pay for it. Players at 26-30 are past their peak and are looking for the 4 year contract to see their career out.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

I am so entrenched on the pro-Tsygankov hill, anything else will now be a disappointment. Sure I will get over it with therapy! :P

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, hackneyfox said:

26 is past their peak?????

No, i meant past their peak for us regarding being able to maximise their sellonability. Think about it, at 26 on a 4 year deal, they're 30, who wants a 30 year old unless the player is exceptional, and if they were, they wouldn't be here in the first place. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

If you had to pick between a player from the French league and a player from Ukraine in terms of adapting to the Premier League, you would pick the French player. That's a reason why I think clubs are put off Tsygankov. Look at players like Mylenko or Fred who came from the Ukraine league. Only real success I can think of was Fernandinho.

Quoting from the Foxes Talk legend hismelf in a previous thread:

I am now officially working as @Ric Flair's agent, and he has informed me he is far too important to respond to your posts on a whim, and will only do so when it suits him.

Ah well, at least we can say we knew him when he wore short pants. :rolleyes:

• Haha 1