Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Nico González

I've no idea what Bert is up to these days, but ever since he shared that whatsapp work group screenshot that was terribly blanked out and I managed to find the company on LinkedIn (some sort of matchday hospitality company) i've certainly not had him as a top tier source lol 

Mind you his message above might just be opinion to be fair. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bert said:

I’ve not claimed to know I do on this? I’m allowed an opinion you know. 

I don't suppose it would too much trouble to have a generalised opinion of all transfers this window? Much appreciated.

41 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

I don't suppose it would too much trouble to have a generalised opinion of all transfers this window? Much appreciated.

I know as much as everyone else. They’re trying to do stuff. The most frustrating thing is they’ll have had a lot of time to get things into place and it’s looking like it’s gonna drag on and we’ll end up getting another underwhelming panic signing because we’ve not been able to get out too targets over the line, for whatever reason that may be. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, Bert said:

I know as much as everyone else. They’re trying to do stuff. The most frustrating thing is they’ll have had a lot of time to get things into place and it’s looking like it’s gonna drag on and we’ll end up getting another underwhelming panic signing because we’ve not been able to get out too targets over the line, for whatever reason that may be. 

Welcome to Nathan redmond ……..

20 minutes ago, Bert said:

Thanks Bert. Same old same old then. I'm surprised they haven't targeted a different player from the get go to be honest given our recent history or thrown a wedge to prize Gonzalez away even by over paying so as to quit messing around.

On 24/01/2023 at 09:32, UHDrive said:

Thanks Bert. Same old same old then. I'm surprised they haven't targeted a different player from the get go to be honest given our recent history or thrown a wedge to prize Gonzalez away even by over paying so as to quit messing around.

...Rudkin would be ripped apart if he overpaid for Gonzalez!!!

Gonzalez for me is not the player we should be pushing the boat out for.

It may seem a good idea at the moment, but like Perez that error follows you around.

On 24/01/2023 at 17:11, st albans fox said:

Welcome to Nathan redmond ……..

And Theo Walcott. LCFC (aka Standard Strife) are waiting to top up your pensions.

All aboard the Deadwood stage...... Seagrave retirement resort awaits you.

• Haha 1

It really does feel like our recruiting dept is in the hot seat. They are damned if they do and damned if they don’t. Everyone at the club has had to take some flack for the predicament we’re in so pressure is on for them to deliver some good news or heads will roll. No slacking this time around they’ve really gotta flippin nail it. Top will be watching too!

6 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...Rudkin would be ripped apart if he overpaid for Gonzalez!!!

Gonzalez for me is not the player we should be pushing the boat out for.

It may seem a good idea at the moment, but like Perez that error follows you around.

Despite the rest of your reply.... Gotta say this would be a mouth watering watch.

• Haha 1