Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Nico González

14 minutes ago, Genesis1 said:

Somer ****ed off to Bayern for 5.5m. Unreal.

They must be giving him a massive salary, otherwise it's the bargain of a lifetime. Yann Sommer is statistically the best shot stopper in the top5 leagues this season.

5.5m ****

• Like 1

1 minute ago, desertfox2 said:

Meanwhile Wolves sign Sarabia for 4.5m. We should have been all over that and still had plenty of money towards a GK, CB and a LB. 

Sarabia £4.5m today and Tsygnakov €5m yesterday, it's harrowing

• Like 4

I think we will put in a higher final offer towards the end of the window and sign him. Similar to how Chelsea signed fofana. Both parties will hold out until the final day when one of them had to break and accept the others terms

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

Although a low upfront fee makes it attractive I would hope the club are trying to move away from signings of 30+ year olds on £75k a week for 3 years

Especially in a position where we just need to stop with the stop gap signings which Sarabia would be, and try and get a signing in that has long term potential

Agree but if that older signing keeps us up, it’ll be worth it. We are missing some nouse, and we panic easily.

How long a contact is Sarabia on? I think also agent connections too. 

4 minutes ago, Bptiger said:

I still think that the club is playing all of us supporters, there making noise about this player and that player but nothing happening . I really think there really not interested in signing anyone . 

Other than we're about to sign someone... See VK thread.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SilverFox54 said:

The video wasn't very convincing, all the goals were three or four yard tap-ins.

I wasn’t convinced by it either - like I said earlier in the thread, for me dog, it’s a no (but happy to be proved wrong) 

3 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

So you would rather replace Ward than have an actual RW?

Mate it’s like asking someone whether they’d feed their son or daughter. My comment was in jest but genuinely we a better keeper could improve as could a proper right winger. We doing business at the wrong time but we need to do business because we are short in a number of areas. 

11 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

“@acffiorentina  expects to close for #Brekalo in the next few hours“

He was said to be Gonzalez’s replacement:ph34r:

With the personal terms apparently agreed sounds positive but would still likely take another week to get over the line. Get it done. Get a CB too, cos I'm greedy.

2 hours ago, desertfox2 said:

Meanwhile Wolves sign Sarabia for 4.5m. We should have been all over that and still had plenty of money towards a GK, CB and a LB. 

...just watching this player, his biggest asset is that he has great vision with a top-class weight of pass and mostly is unselfish!!!

I think most people on FT wanted us to look at bringing in better quality and the club thought along those lines and began to shop in a different pool. More expensive but if we got it right, there is a massive upsell. We needed to continue to do what we did, to get us to where we are. we have to go back to what we know.

Sarabia at this price is ridiculous, there has got to be a reason why his price is so low, it goes to show that you do not have to break the bank to do deals, what a price that is!!

• Like 1