Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxyJim1987

Maddison

4 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

By loads of stuff you mean Newcastle fans thinking they are going to sign him?

He’s not getting sold in the last few days of a January transfer window while we’re in a relegation battle and he may be the difference between staying up or not.

Use your heads people ffs. He’ll leave in the summer 

Obviously I think this too, just a lot of stuff about him wanting him to leave. Hopefully just Geordie bile.

When do we get to fold their ridiculous club and weird fans? Talksport last night tried pulling up the sportswashing and stopped short of calling their fans out, which is exactly what needs to happen.

Sick of them already 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Scotch said:

I'd put this down to Newcastle fans seeing us signing Tete as a replacement and getting themselves all sticky. 

This is literally what it is. A couple of self-proclaimed Newcastle ITKs on twitter have decided that because it looks like Tete is signing for us, that must mean Maddison is signing for them. The fact that we've been after a right winger for ages and there is not a chance in hell we'd sell Maddison in the middle of the season does not seem to concern them.

8 minutes ago, Lesta Legend said:

Literally all the Newcastle virgins putting two and two together 

id imagine he’s off in the summer but the club will want him to keep us up first. 

If the club get the right offer , they will sell , don't kid yourself about that. As for James he would get a very big increase in salary and at 26 that is a determining factor. He plays for Leicester City , he is not a fan .That of course applies to most of our players.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

If the club get the right offer , they will sell , don't kid yourself about that. As for James he would get a very big increase in salary and at 26 that is a determining factor. He plays for Leicester City , he is not a fan .That of course applies to most of our players.

He’ll stay til the summer, do you want a wager on that?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

Well I doubt we'd sell for less than £70m in this window, given he could be key to our survival, and I highly doubt anyone will stump that kind of cash given he could be half that price come the summer with only a year left. I also highly doubt he'd be desperate to move this window given he'll probably have more choice come the summer.

Don't even know why I'm even writing all this as its not even a discussion, he ain't leaving this window 

6 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Well I doubt we'd sell for less than £70m in this window, given he could be key to our survival, and I highly doubt anyone will stump that kind of cash given he could be half that price come the summer with only a year left. I also highly doubt he'd be desperate to move this window given he'll probably have more choice come the summer.

Don't even know why I'm even writing all this as its not even a discussion, he ain't leaving this window 

If we only get £35m in the summer for one of the most influential (numbers don’t lie) AM in the PL then Rudkin truly is a clown.

I know that he will only have 12 months left on his contract but Ings with an even worse injury record and 12 months left on his contract went for £25m at the age of 29.

1 minute ago, SafewayFox said:

If we only get £35m in the summer for one of the most influential (numbers don’t lie) AM in the PL then Rudkin truly is a clown.

I know that he will only have 12 months left on his contract but Ings with an even worse injury record and 12 months left on his contract went for £25m at the age of 29.

Yes, I'd like to hope we get more but always difficult with 12 months left. Could risk losing him for nothing 

Just now, SafewayFox said:

Great point.

Just hoping that a bidding war takes place to hike up the price.

Hopefully. And if Newcastle are paying £45m for Gordon (who I think Is shite) then I'd be asking for at least £50m for Madders even with a year left. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Lesta Legend said:

He’ll stay til the summer, do you want a wager on that?

As far as I know the club has not had a serious offer , so it is hypothetical. He is a desirable player, with experience and game changing ability , so don't be surprised when that offer comes.