Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Random / Semi Unheard of Players you’ve spotted that we should look at

2 minutes ago, eblair said:

Oscar Gloukh at Salzburg, he has taken israeli u19s & u21s to semi finals of european competitions

Sadly we have no chance, he’d cost tens of millions already and is being scouted by Arsenal/Man City end of last season. Looks quality though. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eblair said:

Oscar Gloukh at Salzburg, he has taken israeli u19s & u21s to semi finals of european competitions

For all the shit I get about Tete being a flop, I have been raving about this kid for about 2 years and retribution will be served. Fuming we didn't go in for him, could have got him for what Torino offered us for Dennis Praet last summer.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

For all the shit I get about Tete being a flop, I have been raving about this kid for about 2 years and retribution will be served. Fuming we didn't go in for him, could have got him for what Torino offered us for Dennis Praet last summer.

A button and an option to buy in 4 years time with a money back guarantee?

• Haha 1

On 13/07/2023 at 11:08, Molson Canadian said:

Doing excellent so far this season in MLS.  Received his first senior cap for Ecuador and scored on his debut for them.  SOMEONE get his information to our scouts please.  Has so much potential this kid.

MLS stats so far this season:

STRT FC FA YC RC G A SH ST OF
15 13 17 3 0 4 1 23 8 8

GLOSSARY

• A:Assists
  • FA:Fouls Suffered
  • FC:Fouls Committed
  • G:Total Goals
  • OF:Offsides
  • RC:Red Cards
  • SH:Shots
  • ST:Shots On Target

Averages 33 passes per match with a pass completion rate of 85% this season

Scored 30 seconds into the last whitecaps match.

Anyone got a contact to the club scouts or analysts.  Need to get this one to them. 

56 minutes ago, Molson Canadian said:

Anyone got a contact to the club scouts or analysts.  Need to get this one to them. 

I'd have recommended tweeting Pablo Jacomuzzi (one of our scouts who's been posting various stuff this summer) but it appears he's been silenced as he's disappeared 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

I'd have recommended tweeting Pablo Jacomuzzi (one of our scouts who's been posting various stuff this summer) but it appears he's been silenced as he's disappeared 😂😂😂

Took a chance and sent emails to some of the LCFC contact emails from the website.  Academy etc.  Looked up on Linkedin and found a few names connected to scouting at the club, Bill Wall and Callum Smithson.  Lets see if I get a reply (doubtful) they will probably see my emails and say who is this weirdo from Canada trying to recommend a player :jump:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Molson Canadian said:

Took a chance and sent emails to some of the LCFC contact emails from the website.  Academy etc.  Looked up on Linkedin and found a few names connected to scouting at the club, Bill Wall and Callum Smithson.  Lets see if I get a reply (doubtful) they will probably see my emails and say who is this weirdo from Canada trying to recommend a player :jump:

Hahaha send them another one and say my mate Ric reckons Krisztián Lisztes is the bollocks.

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Molson Canadian said:

You’ve gotta respect it hahaha

• Haha 1

Fabricio Diaz still hasn't moved anywhere despite seemingly being heavily linked with Barca. President of his current club has already said he expects he'll go this window and they'd only want €8 million, so let's just attempt it ffs. At the very least force Barcelona to finalise it and put me out my misery.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Fabricio Diaz still hasn't moved anywhere despite seemingly being heavily linked with Barca. President of his current club has already said he expects he'll go this window and they'd only want €8 million, so let's just attempt it ffs. At the very least force Barcelona to finalise it and put me out my misery.

Really impressive long range passing but probably the wrong type of midfielder. Would play the same role as us for Winks. 

Not a signing but just putting information out there

Sammy Silvera is a new signing from the A-League to Boro. Scored a couple in preseason and Carrick seems to like him

He was one of the good young players, but I wasn’t enormously impressed each time I saw him. Clearly was wrong.

Moved for £600k from the team that won the grand final. I think there was better talent in the a-league than him. 

Hope this gives a view of level when I throw up a player from the greatest league in the world. 

• 3 weeks later...

Barco and Thiago Almada are both fantastic talents and should be stars. Had we remained a Premier League outfit Barco was one that we should have had a good look at. We've zero chance in the Championship unfortunately.

On repeat for the entirety of the window.. :(

Edited by CaliFOXnia