Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxesTez

ID required for away tickets

2 minutes ago, MS0204 said:

What happens if they receive tickets through the post then can’t attend? Hopefully there may still be a chance 

Then u do what u want with them which is why it won’t work. It’s just going to inconvenience a selected few on matchdays, pointless really… 

Edited by Fox1980
  • Haha 1

Knowing how the top class ticketing arrangement we have in the ticket office what could possibly go wrong. What else will they come up with next anyone with a LE postcode must travel by foxestravel and get the ticket on the coach just like the F A Cup final.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, MS0204 said:

That’s absolute bullshit.. so the people that are simply members won’t have a cat in hells chance of going away then? :mad:

soton away on sale to members now. There’ll be plenty of ways around this, nothing to worry about. Although hope it stops nonces buying tickets solely to sell on to day trippers 

4 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

soton away on sale to members now. There’ll be plenty of ways around this, nothing to worry about. Although hope it stops nonces buying tickets solely to sell on to day trippers 

I will keep a lookout, I did see that Southampton was for members but it’s my birthday so decided to give that a miss.. to use antisocial behaviour is a pathetic excuse in my opinion 

3 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

Speaking to a derby fan at work today and somehow got on to priority schemes. Never thought I’d agree with one of their lot but he says ours sounds a complete shambles 🤝

Ours is pretty much a closed shop- no way people can catch up 

Edited by Chloe_77
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

Speaking to a derby fan at work today and somehow got on to priority schemes. Never thought I’d agree with one of their lot but he says ours sounds a complete shambles 🤝

It is. They used to base it on prior year away game attendance, whereas the current system date back about 7-8 years I think. 

I’m one of the lucky ones, as the 7-8 year period covered my age range of 20s and 30s so I was able to attend a lot away games and therefore I’m high priority.

The issue many now face is that you can have a Dad with a decent priority but then their kids have little to no priority at all. Closed shop.

The club are missing the point here. Yet again working against the fans and inconveniencing many.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Not everyone had to do that as I certainly didn’t do it

Then you either bought tickets late on after they dropped the requirement or you used a different postcode outside of LE, if I remember correctly those were the only two ways round it.

15 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

Spot on. Change needed soon, I’m sure I read a couple of years ago they were thinking of changing the scheme. Yet here we are again year after year

Rather than changing it for the better though they manage to somehow make it even worse.

Edited by Leicester_Loyal