Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

4 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Funny how when you shoot and take a chance rather than retain possession, it can end up in the back of the net. Ah but you can't measure that on a fookin football stats website metric. 

yet no comment on the blackburn goal that got ruled out.....

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

To be honest even if Blackburn equalise you just know it's very likely Ipswich will get a late winner. They just know how to do it. 

Should we be relying on Ipswich to **** up, with the team and money we pay our players? 

2 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

yet no comment on the blackburn goal that got ruled out.....

You can claim luck over a match but not 40 games mate. It's pathetic straw clutching. They make their own luck, go forward when they can and shoot when opportunities open up. we piss about trying to score goals after 100 pass phases like were playing real life FIFA.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Oh do me a favour!

I'm not having any of this woe-is-me attitude.

Ipswich score goals. Why? Because they ****ing shoot as opposed to us playing "pretty" football and trying to walk it in scoring the "perfect" goal.

Ipswich are where they are on merit, not because they're "lucky" and "everything is going for them". They have a go.

Over the years I've found myself agreeing with you more and more.

I don't know if I'm getting smarter or you're getting dumber :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

You can claim luck over a match but not 40 games mate. It's pathetic straw clutching. They make their own luck, go forward when they can and shoot when opportunities open up. we piss about trying to score goals after 100 pass phases like were playing real life FIFA.

did i say over 40 games?

no i didnt, but the amount of luck they get at times in games is remarkable,